1

(I have no other good cover page pictures ;-;)
————————————————————————

I wake up to a wet swipe on my cheek, and tiny, quick, energetic steps all over my body. I open my eyes a little and look at what it is. "Poochyyy..." I whined as I tried to shove my little Pomeranian away from me, so I could sleep more. "Arf!!" It viciously barked back at my arm and started running around me room randomly.

I sat up an groaned in annoyance. "Why do all the cute things have to be annoyinggg..." I whined some more before rolling out of bed. I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it on.

I followed Poochy out into the kitchen to feed him. "Why can't you be like ginger, who doesn't annoy me." I growled at him as I snatched the dog food out of my pantry. The rustling of the bag made ginger, my cat, appear. The old cat looked just a tired as I did, maybe poochy also annoys him... I never know what they do when I'm asleep after all. I thought to myself as I scooped out the food for them.

I placed the food down and the both rushed in, fighting each other for the other ones food. I sighed as the continued to growl and fight. "Leave you two to it." I said as I walked into my room to get ready.

I got into my school uniform, brushed my hair and teeth, then quickly packed my bag while checking my timetable. "I swear I must have science everyday.." I mumbled to myself as I finished packing my lunch. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some leftover food, shoving it into the microwave for about thirty seconds.

I scrolled through school notifications and finished off some quick homework in the remaining time as I slowly munched on the food. I checked the time after a while of studying. "Still got enough time to get there..." I reassured myself as I stood up, throwing my bag into my back. "Time to go!" I rushed out of the door.

——————————

As I got to the school gate, I hear an annoying voice coming from behind me. "Ew, do you guys smell that? The smell of dirty dog droppings? Maybe there's a disgusting dog somewhere..." I knew who the voice belonged to, and what they were trying to do. "Oh wait, it's just the loser in front of us! Ahahah!" They burst out into laughter. I flinched my head back to look at them with a glare. "You really don't think of anything new to say, do you?" I hissed, then turned back to walk onto the school grounds. "Ohh sooo scaryyy!" She said dragged on in a sarcastic tone.

Stupid girl... stupid Jessica! I've been in a rivalry with her ever since year nine. She never gives up. She's really bad at trying to insult me too, doesn't make things very entertaining anymore. Voices ran through my head, thinking about her annoying tone and looks.

I was hoping today could be a little different, but the routine seems to be going the same as usual so far. My hopes aren't very high...

—————————————

Sorry pico didn't get introduced in this chapter, I'll try my best to upload tomorrow and it'll most likely include Pico. Once again this is my first fanfiction here, so I'm sorry if it won't be the best. But I hope that you do enjoy it!