4: Party Talking pt.1

I woke up in the Murphy bed that was built into the wall. I haven't slept vertically before so I guess I'll have to get used to that.

The sound of rocks being thrown at my window rly startled me so I went over to look. Chad was staring at me was peering through his loud his eyeslashes with his dawn dishsoap tinted eyes. My cup of tea was warming my soul but his eyes drinking me up like I had been, my tea...

I slowly opened the window my hairy pits on full display . "Your such a tease" he declared😏.
"Stawwppp" He suddenly jumped up to my 2nd story window "how's it goin spider monkey?"

His jaw dropped when he saw me up close OOPS!! I'm not wearing any clothes!! "AHAHHHHA BAKAA!!! "and I pushed him out the window.

He strutted off and I could see the pee running down his paints. He turned around and licked his lips making eye contact.

I looked down and saw the small folded paper that was on the floor. I opened up the note.
'Hey Y/N., party tonight . U in?'
Obviously I was.

A/N
Wtf??? Why do people make wattpads of Santa with abs?????? No thankyou????

Hi guys I'm 16 now and really smart and mature so the writghrung is going to be very professional and good. I'm in HONORS ENGLIH 3!!!!!!

Does anybody want to watch mizkif w me please ? Or esfand idgaf just like

Abt to write a y/n crispy cringle fanfic lmk if anyone wants to read it thx guys xoxoxodizoxoxzo