Chapter 1 (Encounter)

Tanjiro is 19 so yes in age!! and Muzan is 23 :) 

THANK YOU PLEASE ENJOY!!!

**************************************

-Tanjiro's pov-

I went to sell coal in the town below the mountain, it soon was about to turn night so I started to go up the mountain. There I saw an Old man approach me "Hey kid you shouldn't go any farther on that mountain...there are demons up there. How about you stay at my hut for the night?" He asked me. "I'll be ok, but thank you for telling me," I replied to him and left the Old man and his hut... I continued to climb the mountain, but as I got closer I smelled a faint scent in the air...it was... Blood.

I continued to quickly run up the mountain, the closer I got the more the scent of blood got stronger. When I finally reached my home I stood there in shock and my eyes widened... The house looked like someone was trying to paint my home dark Red, but of course, it wasn't paint as it was blood instead.

I mentally slapped myself and went up to Nezuko as she was still breathing holding our little brother trying to protect him...but...he..wasn't breathing. I grabbed Nezuko and put her on my back looking for help, then I accidentally fell and noticed fangs in Nezuko's mouth and sharp claws...she's turned into a demon...

I soon bumped into a man with Jet black curly hair with a white hat. "Please help.." "What do you want boy," said the mysterious man "My sister...she turned into a...Demon. Can you please help her??!!" he looked at me with an annoyed face "Sure but what will you do in return?" "I...I'll do...anything," I say to him with a teary face. Soon he had a smirk on his face and we soon agreed to a deal.

"Let's make a deal then." said the mysterious man "What deal..?". He tells me that if he makes her human again I have to listen and do anything he asks. I agree without hesitation or thought about what I was about to get myself into... before I could react everything turns black.