Chapter 5 (Adorable🥰)

-Muzan's POV-

After my daughter told me everything that has been happening while I was gone I told her to head to her room and she did. I was mad but didn't really care since I could kill her if I wanted to, but I really shouldn't just to keep my disguise up. After 2 hours "Honey I'm home~" I hear my wife say "Welcome back dear.." I reply "So why are you home so late? I thought you would be back in a few minutes." I ask her "W-well I meet an old friend and we went shopping..together and I saw something that..caught my eye....heh," She said with an awkward smile.

"Anyway let me make some lunch you must be hungry after waiting so..long," she tells me, she puts the groceries away and starts cooking. When she finally finished we sat down and ate, "YUMMY!" I hear my daughter yell "Well thank you, Sweetie I'm glad you like my cooking." My wife says. She looks at me waiting for my response "It tastes great like always Dear." I tell her, After we were done she cleaned up and I tell her "I should get to work dear my clients need me.". I walk out of the house with an umbrella above my head I walk to the ally way and teleport to the infinity fortress.

-Tanjiro's POV-

I wake up and see Douma watching me "... Douma-san why...are you watching me sleep..?" I ask him, "Oh Tanjiro your awake don't worry about that, by the way, has anyone told you that you look adorable when you sleep?" Douma tells me. I blushed a bit when he said that, I see him have his fan near his mouth and hear him giggle a bit, "Well anyway Tanjiro you should get ready you know everyone's waiting for you." I hear Douma tell me.

I head to the bathroom and get ready I change into one of the outfits that are in the closets I go out of the room and see Douma waiting for me at the door. We head downstairs and we all talk, I smile and suddenly everyone's cheeks turn red, huh? why...did everyone's cheeks turn red???. "I-I'm sorry did.. I d-do s..something wrong..??" I ask them with puppy eyes everyone's face turns redder for some reason.. "N-no Tanjiro you..did nothing wrong" I hear Akaza say "T-Then why is..everyone's face red??" I ask them "Well it's just that your just too cute Tanjiro!" Daki says.

!Important!

So..Umm I need some suggestions on what I should make the next chapter if you have any don't be afraid to say so! 

THANK YOU!💗💗