Chapter 7 (Apologies)

-3rd POV-

Muzan sat there in distress, all alone and quiet while having to bear the pain in his chest. He felt lonesome and empty but yet the pain was still there..he felt like he could rip his heart out to stop the pain, he grew confident and walked to their room but he was nowhere to be found.

Muzan soon heard some talking and walked over to the door he heard some arguing and started to listen in. "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO THAT!" Douma said with anger "I know Douma but try to quiet down, will you? Tanjiro is sleeping." Kokushibo said.

Muzan opened the door and saw the uppermoons sitting there on the floor with a shocked faces... Muzan said, "I know I know I did hurt him because I was frustrated.." "THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SLAP HIM!" Doma said with Anger and frustration. Tanjiro squirmed and opened his eyes to see the uppermoons arguing with Muzan "h-hey s-stop!" Tanjiro says, the uppermoons and Muzan look at Tanjiro "I-I'm okay so no..need to argue.." Tanjiro says with a nervous voice. He dashes to the bathroom and stays there... ...1 Hour Later...

Tanjiro opens the bathroom door and looks at the uppermoons "...are you done arguing..?" Tanjiro says "Yes we are Tanjiro" Muzan replies "G-great I'm gonna go take a bath.."Tanjiro walks to Muzan's room and locks the bathroom.

-Tanjiro's POV-

*sigh* Why did they have to argue over me so much...it- it hurts my ears.. I take my clothes off and turn the water on, soon I dip my foot into the hot warm bath. It felt great! just to relax and breathe in the steam, I get out of the bath and remove the bath plug.

I put on my clothes and open the door to see Muzan laying in bed fast asleep, he looked handsome and great when he was asleep, to be honest. I walk over to the bed pull up the covers then lay on the bed, I turn around and see Muzan's face... I stare at it while laying in the bed. "Looking at me?" Muzan says in a husky deep voice "N-no" I say..why is my face all hot again do I have a fever..?

!Author's Message!

Hey friends!! I have an important message... Chapter 8 will probably be the last chapter I'm going to post I might include some side stories too, but we're not going to focus on that now of course. Anyway, I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,

~Sunny~