27

Warning! : Sexual content ahead. Skip this part if you feel uncomfortable.

After the couple's big day, they traveled to Sana's home country for their honeymoon.

On their stay, they moved from Tokyo where they were currently staying to Kyoto and other places in Japan they could spend their time memorably.

Right now, the couple were in their hotel room and were watching the wonderful scenery in front of them through the glass wall. The moon was in full sight right above the ocean and its brightness reflects on the water.

"It's beautiful," Sana said while Tzuyu was hugging her from behind.

"It is indeed. Do you want us to move here?" Tzuyu asked as he kisses Sana's nape.

"I liked it here, but I love the mini-forest where you build a house. It was more sentimental," Sana said and turn to face Tzuyu. She then wraps her arms around his nape as he hummed in response.

"So, what are we going to do now, Mrs. Chou?" Tzuyu asked as he started at Sana lovingly.

"Sleep?" Sana replied.

"No, wifey. We're up for something," With that said, Tzuyu lifted her and put her on his shoulder like a sack of rice. As for Sana, she screamed in surprise when Tzuyu carried her towards a jacuzzi.

"I wanted to try something new," Tzuyu said and he placed her before the water.

"Uhuh, you wanna try something new...on that pool?" Sana asked while biting her lower lip seductively.

"It's just like doing a skinny dipping in a smaller space," Tzuyu said and began taking off all his clothes before he went to the water.

Sana followed suit and stand before him. Tzuyu splashed her with water and said.

"You look beautiful, Sana." He said as he cupped her face and leaned for a kiss. In a swift motion, Sana responds to the kiss and it became heated.

Slowly, she wraps her legs around Tzuyu's waist while her hands were running through Tzuyu's scalp.

Tzuyu, on the other hand, ran his hands on Sana's sides and squeezes her bum that made Sana moan. Then, he began rubbing his tip on Sana's folds.

Soon, he slid his whole length in Sana's center. With the sudden intrusion, Sana scratched Tzuyu's back and gasped.

"You okay?" Tzuyu asked.

"Y-yeah, just surprise," Sana said. A moment after, Tzuyu began moving his hips at a slow pace then turns faster and slow again when he felt her clench around his shaft.

"You are so mean," Sana complained cutely and playfully slapped his bare shoulder.

Tzuyu just smirked and thrust harder and faster. Sana became a moaning mess. When Tzuyu felt that Sana was near on her peak. He stops thrusting and earned a glare from his wife.

"Let's finish it on the bed," Tzuyu said and carried her out of the water without pulling out his pole from her warm cavern and continued their session on the bed.

While he was making love with her, Sana pulled the bed cover out of ecstasy. With that, Tzuyu thrust even faster just like a rabbit, and released his juices inside of her.

"Ah," Tzuyu groan and laid on his back. Both were panting. As they got their breathing back normally, Sana hovered on top of him.

"My turn," Sana said and kissed his lips lovingly.

Holding his length, she then guided it back to her entrance and rested her palms on his chest as she rides on him. Her breasts were moving in sync with her thrust. Her mouth was partly opened while pushing her head back.

As for Tzuyu, he couldn't control himself anymore. He moves to a sitting position and met her thrust while hugging her. After a few thrusts, both reached their climax Sana collapsed on top, of him and felt the warm liquid gushing out of her body as he pulled out of her.

"That...that was amazing," Sana mumbled while panting and soon drifted off to sleep.

"That was ended amazing," Tzuyu said with a smile after and pulled his shirt on the side and began wiping Sana's sweaty forehead and back.

"Sleep tight, wifey." He said and kisses her forehead before following to the dreamland.