12

It's been months since Sana moved into Tzuyu's unit. The couple cherished every moment they spent together. Tzuyu treated her like no other. It was like they were living in a fantasy of their own except for it was real.

Right now, they were at Chaeyoung's restaurant talking about the newly wedded couple's honeymoon in Paris. Yes, Mina and Chaeyoung are now officially married. It was the cub's dream to bring his future wife to that very place since they were high school and Tzuyu gave it to him as a gift.

"Mina might be bearing a child after their month vacation there." Momo said.

"Probably. Chaeyoung once mentioned that males in their blood are very fertile. They produce children like an assembly line." Dahyun said.

"Wow, how about you? When will you plan of having a baby?" Jihyo asked as she eyed DahMo and SaTzu across her seat.

"Well, uh... We still want to enjoy our relationship just as a couple while saving for our future." Dahyun replied then looked at Tzuyu to tell his answer.

"We'll get to that matter soon." That's all Tzuyu replied and held Sana's hand.

Jihyo just hummed and turned her gaze to Nayeon beside her who was currently caressing her baby bump—she's now seven months pregnant.

Noticing their friends were waiting for her statement, Nayeon spoke.

"We planned on getting married once the baby came out. How about you, when will you let us meet your lover?" Nayeon asked with a grin.

"Yeah, Jihyo, when will we can see your boyfriend?" Jeongyeon asked. You've been asking about our relationships, but you never shared yours."

"You know what guys, I don't need a guy in life. Seeing all of you is enough." Jihyo replied.

"Yeah, yeah, that is always your excuse whenever we talk about your dates. Perhaps you were dating a girl that you don't want to talk about it." Sana said.

"What the hell? Of course, not! Where did you even get that kind of question?" Jihyo defended making her friends laughed at her reaction.

"Honestly, I have someone in mind that will match with you." Sana suggested.

"No way! I know you're planning to push me on that blind date. Sorry dear, but ain't gonna happen. I'd rather die a virgin than going to that blind date." Jihyo said.

"Seriously? Come on! Just try it. He's not that bad. I'm sure it will work on both of you." Momo said.

"Wait, and who is the guy you were pairing to our God Jihyo?" Nayeon asked.

"Hyewon's cousin, Dr. Kang." Sana replied.

Noticing Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon's confused look. Tzuyu butted in.

"Daniel. It's Kang Daniel—Seulgi's younger brother." Tzuyu explained.

Their conversation went on 'til they eventually convinced Jihyo to set on a blind date with the said guy. They then separated there ways after their little celebration.

Tzuyu dropped Sana at her office before heading to his own and come fetch her at night after his work.

Sana was still talking to Eunbi when he reached the room. The two seem to enjoy their company as he watches his fiancee's genuine smile at the latter.

He knocks the door and enters as the girls turned to him. The girls greeted him and he pecked on Sana's lips without hesitation as the Japanese stood beside him.

"Am I interrupting you?" Tzuyu asked.

"No, we're just actually waiting for you." Eunbi replied. Soon, she excused herself and left the couple.

"You two are getting close." Tzuyu commented. They are now heading towards his car.

"She's really nice." Sana said.

"I'm getting jealous. You are spending much time with her." He said with fake sad eyes trying to get some kiss from her.

"But we spend much time together as well." Sana replied cutely.

Leaning on his arm, Sana then sniffed it and said. "Sorry, hubby I knew you just want a kiss." She suddenly bit him there and ran for her life.

Tzuyu ran after her around the parking lot and swung Sana around as he caught her.

"Now, I want more than just a kiss." He said. He was about to press their lips when Sana put her hand as a barrier. She looked around while biting her lower lip innocently and said.

"Not here." Sana said. Tzuyu smirked at her response and put his arm on her shoulder while Sana wrapped hers around his waist and they finally walked to their vehicle.

Meanwhile, Hyeseong was really mad at the man in front of her for his bad news.

"What the fuck did I paid you for!? Why can't you fucking get him out jail?" Hyeseong growled at her lawyer.

"Ms. Yang, the case is not just an attempted rape, twice. He is also involved in an illegal position of firearms, homicide, and estafa which are not bailable. He is, in fact, has lifetime imprisonment.

"Fuck it. I know that of course, that is why I wanted you to bill the fucking judge. What kind of fucking lawyer are you?!" Hyeseong scolded him.

"Ms. Yang, Eunbi Jung was the one who files those cases. I'm afraid we'll get in trouble if we did that." The lawyer explained.

"Damn it! She's getting on my nerves."  Hyeseong said as she runs her fingers on her hair.

"Aren't you friends with Ms. Eun-" The man said was being cut by Hyeseong's scream.

"Shut up! Let's talk about this at some other time. You can leave now!" Hyeseong said. She was planning on telling Tzuyu about Eunbi's little secret sooner. The thought of Sana being with Tzuyu disgusted her.