Chapter one: meeting the girls

There's this island called Castaway Cay, it's a special place.. filled with magic.. this Island is deep out into the ocean next to the Bermuda Triangle. They say Castaway Cay is very dangerous, people have tried to go over there. But always seem to disappear...!

Just an ordinary summer day in Malibu California, the sun is shining the hot boys are surfing, the girls are suntanning. Who would've thought this day would get any better. Hi my name is Cleo I am 16 years old, I moved to California when I was 9 with my mom and dad. I also have a younger sister name Jackie, she is 12, she is annoying asf! She always barrages into my room when I am having my friends angel rikki over,

One Saturday night me and my friends takes my dads speed boat to Castaway Cay. We docked the boat in the shallow water. The girls are exploring Castaway Cay, just then rikki fell into this hole. Angel and I run over to where we heard her last..

Angel said "rikki are you okay?." "Um I think so... I don't know where I am exactly?" Says rikki!

Just then I fell down that same hole I looked around this place looks amazing... it has this little pool that connects to the sea, rikki sees there are a little opening in the rock of this cave.. just then angel comes sliding down the rock, the water starts to bubble and a full moon peeps over the huge gaping hole above the pool. Rikki says "let's go inside the whirlpool, it be fun." As you can see rikki is like the rebel of our friend group. Cleo " um rikki I don't think that's a good idea!" She shakes her head. It will be fine said rikki, angel is already in the pool.. all three of them are in the whirlpool shiny glitter sparkles from the moonlight to the water..

The next thing they know is all of them where back in their houses with their family. They don't know how or what got them back.. but they don't know what to do or how to do it...

Well this chapter is not going to be that long!!! I hope you actually like it Cux this is different from my usual shitty books