Chapter Four: Secret gets out...? Or will be still be a secret

Cleo Josh rikki and angel are all at the smoothie king. They have gotten their smoothies. The girls just gotten invited to their first high school party! They are really excited, but angel. She thinks something is going to happen. She thinks that the girls shouldn't go to the party, because it's a pool party. And if they get wet their big secret is out. Cleo begs Angel about going to the party.

Joshua is going to be at the pool party, so Cleo definitely wants to go. The day have finally came, Cleo got all dressed up but not in a bikini,  she walks over to the rich mean girls house. She opens the door with those fire eyes, and says what are you doing here and it's a pool party not whatever this is!  Cleo looks at her outfit, I am sick says Cleo. So she lets her in anyway. Just then Zane picks up Cleo and throws her in the pool, everyone went inside.

Joshua says " Cleo I'm so sorry, I couldn't get him to stop." Cleo looks up at Joshua and says no I'm sorry... 10 short seconds later, she grows a mermaid tail. He falls down and is just starring at her, he doesn't know what to say, or think! Cleo gives Joshua her hand to help her out from the pool Rikki and angel come running, seeing Cleo in the water and her tail, Joshua says "I need help to bring her out! That tail weighs like 100lbs. 

Rikki says "if we help all three of us will have tails do you want that!" Joshua says all of you girls are mermaids...? With a little smile the girls all said yes! Finally Joshua gets Cleo out of the pool.  Angel froze the back door so the party goers can't come out! Rikki shows Cleo her power witch is to have heat. Coming out of her hands! Later that day, Cleo took Joshua to the moon pool. He looks at the moon pool and sighs, "this is how it happened." Cleo shook her head yes.. and she looks away from Joshua! He walks up to Cleo and lift her head up with his finger, she looking into his baby blue eyes, her lips are getting closer to his.

And their lips touched, he takes her cheeks and kisses her deeper, they pull away from each other, Cleo said" um.. joshua.. we shouldn't had done that.. but I liked it.."  joshua looks into her eyes as a tear falls down her cheek, he wipes the tear drop away. "I love you Cleo so much. And you can't just get rid of me that easy!"