Chapter Six:

Joshua and Cleo are relaxing in the moon pool, just then rikki and Bella swimming into the cave to get inside of the moon pool, "um, Cleo what is Joshua doing here in the moon pool? This is our place!" Screamed rikki! Bella looking at rikki shaking her head! Joshua is feeling very weird, but thankgod he is in his human form, and not a merman, josh says "I'm sorry I will leave.." Cleo gets out of the moon pool shaking her head at rikki and Bella more so rikki. "What why is everyone looking at me..?" Rikki said, "well for one you screamed at our friend Joshua, and two your just a bitch rikki, it is like we don't know you anymore." Bella said in a stern voice!

Joshua jumps in the moon pool and speed off, rikki and Bella's mouths drops and their eyes got so big, Cleo looks at rikki and bella with the look of death, more at rikki though since bella just stayed quiet. When the two girls finally came to their senses bella broke the silence first. "Um so Joshua is a merman?" Bella asks in a questioning tone, rikki just crossed her arms across her body like she didn't like that he was like them. "What the flying fuck! How could he be a merman?!" Rikki said in the most rudest tone Cleo ever heard! Cleo looks straight at Rikki and says " Rikki stop it! You are acting like a huge bitch! I don't even know why your acting like this! Get a fucking life!"

Rikki's mouth drops as rikki about to say something Cleo jumps in the moon pool and swims after josh. Bella is just looking at rikki, and says " Rikki you need to think at what you just did, Joshua is our friend and the way you treated him is not okay! I don't even know if I want to be your friend right now!" Bella took off after josh and Cleo.

Cleo and Bella are trying to find josh, they looked everywhere at his home, beach, pool and the juice bar. But no sign of josh! Then it hit Cleo, he might be at Paps, Bella and Cleo runs over to the diner Paps, but still no sign of Joshua until they looked at the last table sitting in the booth, with a milkshake... the two girls walks to the table. "I am sorry about Rikki, do you still love me Joshua?" Said cleo. Josh nods his head with a little corner smile appears on his face.  Bella and cleo sit down at the table with josh, just the lights flickers then just totally shut off, the diner goes pitch black. Just then a tall slender man walks into Paps. He has a gun, he points at this young man who is shaking so much that he is having a asthma attack.

Joshua springs into action and dives to catch the man, when josh catches him the slender man just disappears into thin air. Everyone in the diner are shocked about what just happened with the creepy man and what he had done! The lights came straight back on as soon as the creepy man left. Josh saved the young man from hitting his head on the hard tile floors! He is a hero!  Cleo is still wondering who was that man, no one ever seen him ever? Bella is thinking the same thing.. but Joshua has another little secret,he can see dead people and devils. And that man was a demonic person! His baby blue eyes got so big, when he realized what had happened.

Mr. paps came to their table to thank josh for saving this man, and gave him free meals for a month! The young man who got attacked is starting to wake up! He looks up at josh who saved him from seriously getting hurt, "thank you so much dude, I owe you!" The man said! "It's okay as long as you are okay, what is your name man?" Josh says, the man looks  at josh and says "my name is Alex!  And yours?"  " my name is Joshua, but you can call me josh! Lol" josh said!  Shaking the man's hand. Then Alex gets off the ground and walks out the door into his car and drives away, just then rikki comes walking in  the diner trying to look for Joshua to say sorry!

She finds them at the back table with the square booth! She walks to the table and sits down. "I'm.. I'm.. sorry josh, I didn't mean that I just got jellyfied I guess..? I don't even know why!." Rikki says, Joshua raises one eyebrow, and looks at her like did she just apologizes to him! Joshua and the girls jumps off the boardwalk and turns into mermaids and merman for josh, they took off to CastAway Kay!

Soooo let's recap! Joshua has to secrets and only one is out...??? Do you think the other one will come out... sooner rather then later, or do you think he won't even tell his friends? And do you think josh will accept Rikkis apology?  Hmmm 🤔 should I keep on writing books? Or give up!  Comment blow