Yes

A/N: I've only seen the first season of Rick and Morty years ago, so please bear with me if Rick is out of character.

"My car!" Screams a young woman in her mid-twenties.

"Mortals! You are a waste of time!" Screams Time Baby as he destroys more cars and buildings.

"See what I did there?" Says Time Baby, giggling. People are frantically running around and screaming in the streets of Manhattan, New York.

Suddenly a portal opens and out from it steps none other than Rick fucking Sanchez. "Leave these..." Rick burps. "People alone."

Time Baby stops and turns in his direction. "Hmm... no!"

Rick continues, "or else..."

"Or else what? Are you going to try to scare me off with one of your horrendous jokes?"

"No, Morty and I will..."

Rick looks around and notices that Morty isn't with him. "Shit, I left the kid at home."

Time Baby starts to laugh uproariously and holds his stomach. "This is too funny."

Time Baby continues, "Justin Roiland would be very disappointed in you, Sanchez."

Rick looks confused and was about to respond but, he gives up, "fuck this, I want to get burritos, I'm starving." He pulls out a gun from his coat and aims it at Time Baby.

Time Baby dramatically gasps. "Oh no, a gun! I'm so scared! Ahhh!" Says Time Baby, sarcastically.

Rick shoots him, and when the bullet hits him, it immediately knocks him out and sends him back to the future. "What was going through his head!" Yells Rick to himself. He pulls a flask out from his coat and takes a big swig.

A few seconds later, a crowd of people begin to cheer. "Thank you so much!" Screams the young woman whose car was destroyed.

Rick turns around and sees that aliens are coming out from the portal he used. "Shit," he says under his breath.

The aliens start attacking the Big Apple. Rick tells the people to contact "The Avengers" and then quickly buys a burrito for himself and Morty in a nearby Taco Bell.

"Justin Roiland? Huh..." Says Rick under his breath, before he enters the portal.