M̸e̸s̸s̸y̸ ఌ Kaneki Ken x Reader

This person from this one shot, sorry it took a bit long but don't explode.

And to the others, don't worry I'm going as fast as I can!

Reader is female, and this is a smutty lemon 🍋 , with a special request. Mature content.

Hair pulling : )

Requested by lyrichamrick1

Anime is Tokyo Ghoul streaming on (?).

Enjoy~
______________________________

Honestly, who didn't have kinks in the world? Everyone at least had to be horny once in a while right?

It was apart of life, or else living would technically be boring as hell.

You needed to discover a semi nasty side, to be prepared for when the lonely people get partners or do something that might change a little relationship up a bit.

It wouldn't hurt to spice a bunch of things up.

Then again, you weren't such a needy one per say, but the moment you saw your boyfriend your boys suddenly felt an urge.

As if it was a secret extra trait you had connecting like a magnet to him.

Your half ghoul boyfriend, Ken Kaneki was the person to thank for that new thing.

Or bad thing depending on how you liked to view the situation.

You both did indeed do the dirty a few times, so much you were surprised you weren't pregnant yourself due to the fact that he never used a condom.

It might have been because you were a full ghoul, babies developed slower in your stomach trying to do the reproductive.

Even if you did have a child in your stomach, that wouldn't stop Kaneki from surging in, or you from giving into it.

"Why do you have to go out? You know you've been doing that lately, I hate to say this but are you cheating?" You asked feeding Kaneki a bit of the food you were eating.

Well, crushed coffee beans in replacement of cereal since you were both ghouls.

He was chewing as his jaw moved to the beat of the texture.

"Hmm? No I would never cheat on you baby. I love you too much." He chuckled and reached over the counter to wipe some of the sauce on your face, proceeding to kiss your lips.

You instantly melted smiling into his soft kiss. Kanekis lips were so hot against yours in the passionate heated kiss.

"Mm Kaneki~." You moaned as your chest pressed on the counter, leaving some of your cleavage to face Kaneki plumped open.

You leaned over more to touch the loose locks of his white hair over his closed eyes. Kaneki groaned as you tugged on a few strands.

"You will never know how much I love you. You turn me on in so many ways, so sexy~." He groaned kissing your lips deeper and in a more passionate way leaning in closer.

"Ahh mm~." You moaned into his mouth again, hearing the sound of his hands move a plate, the metal fork spoon clicking.

"You can't dress like that and ask me if I'm cheating." Kanekis large hand along with his long fingers, went and reached over to caress some of your cleavage that was sitting there.

You opened your eyes rolling them back at the hard deep feeling. "Mm ah l-like mm what?" You moaned as your tongues smacked together in the mix.

Kaneki pulled away as soon as things were starting to get even more heated.