CHAPTER 26

Enjoy and happy reading.

Xiao Zhan has no choice but to bid farewell to Mr

Xiao Zhan has no choice but to bid farewell to Mr. and Mrs. Jiang.

"I will be fine, don't worry about me..thank you.." Xiao Zhan said while caressing Mrs. Jiang's face.

"Make everything right okay, he deserves to know everything."

"I will, I just need the courage to face this.." Xiao Zhan hugged Mr. and Mrs. Jiang.

Wang Yibo and his men are just watching them from afar. He doesn't know what exactly they are chatting about but Wang Yibo wants to confirm something. For the past three months, while Xiao Zhan is away Wang Yibo is facing a huge problem between the government and his father's wealth.

The problem occurs suddenly and he needs to solve this matter. It favored that Xiao Zhan did not receive or signed the papers that he inherited from Mr. wang or he will get involved in the problem.

Even he wanted to search for Xiao Zhan personally, the situation didn't permit him and he just sends a few men to look for him day by day. In his situation, he can't easily hire an agent to look for Xiao Zhan, he needs to protect Xiao Zhan's image as to why Xiao Zhan is part of the last will.

Reporters and media were chasing him here and there. Until he managed to give a piece of concrete evidence that his father's wealth is from his savings and businesses. Wang Yibo is aware even before, that they will encounter such trouble. He is glad he has a healthy family and relatives who helped him take care of and win the case.

It's too late when he finds out that his adopted son, Sei-sei produced massive printed wanted photos.

"I want to find Nom Nom.." Sei-sei explained. He pouts, fidgeting his fingers while kneeling on the pillow.

"Do you know how huge a mess did you make? His face is all over the place now! And you spend your money for that!" Wang Yibo shouts to the poor little innocent kid.

"I don't like my money! I want Nom Nom..." Sei-sei finally cries.

Wang Yibo massages his temple. It is not the money he meant. He wanted to explain to the kid how much he is dying to find Xiao Zhan personally but he is still trapped in the current problem and needs to be extra careful.

Wang Yibo lifted the slipper and about to spank the kid but Qian Feng stops him.

"You, brat!"

"Yibo, spare the kid. He doesn't know. Maybe he is just desperate..." Qian Feng defends the kid.

"Yeah! I want to see Nom Nom. I want him on my birthday!" Sei-sei added without any remorse to what he has done.

Wang Yibo just drops the piece of the slipper and walks upstairs. He is losing patience and hope.

Because Wang Yibo's men were bribed with thousand dollars and it helped them too to find Xiao Zhan easily without asking permission from Wang Yibo. Qian Feng was innocent. Probably the kid didn't tell him because he knows he will inform the matter to Wang Yibo first.