CHAPTER 33🔞

Pardon the grammar and typo errors, I will fix them later.

"Zhan, let's make another baby...."

Xiao Zhan blush and just nod covering his face with his arms. Wang Yibo crawls back on top of him and kisses him aggressively. Xiao Zhan reciprocates and his hands begun to roam on Wang Yibo's firm chest. Wang Yibo feels ticklish and let's go his lips.

"What are you doing hmmm..." Wang Yibo leans his hands and watches Xiao Zhan's facial expression full of embarrassment.

In second, Wang Yibo flipped over Xiao Zhan and let him sit on top of him.

"Y-Yibo...."

"Go on, this body is all yours. You can do whatever you want...I am yours, body and soul Zhan...I love you.."

"Pfft! Hmmm.." Xiao Zhan laughs in between their kisses as he began to claim what is his.

Xiao Zhan starts to lick Wang Yibo's earlobes and suck them alternately. Want Yibo wanted to kiss him but Xiao Zhan is avoiding his lips that made him frustrated and groan.

Xiao down continues to tease and lick him to the side of his neck while fingers are starting to run down to Wang Yibo's abs.

"Zhan..don't do that, stop teasing me..."

Xiao Zhan didn't listen and just stick out his tongue, sliding his bottom to Wang Yibo's hard shaft and start to lick and wet his abs.

Wang Yibo flinched from the weird sensation as he anticipated Xiao Zhan's lips will end up on his chest buds and he wasn't disappointed.

Xiao Zhan licks and sucks his chest buds alternately as if he is milking from them. Wang Yibo is a little bit sensitive on his chest so he fisted Xiao Zhan's hair and push his gently gliding down to his stomach. He is getting impatient and he knows what will gonna happen next.

Wang Yibo snap out and thought, he should not be the one who is receiving.

"Zhan...don't.."

"W-why...?" Zhan asked. He is about to suck Wang Yibo's hard member but Wang Yibo stops him in his journey.

Wang Yibo sits and lets Xiao Zhan sits on him. Their member is touching and licking pre-cum. Wang Yibo kisses him as he places Xiao Zhan's hands clinging around his neck. Xiao Zhan gasp when Wang Yibo starts to rub their hard member and jerk them together.

Xiao Zhan hides his face on Wang Yibo's neck when he starts to sway his body. Even he feels shy doing it, he can't control his body moving on its own and he is wanting more.

"Aah.." they both moan from the intense pleasure just by the friction of rubbing their manhood.

"Zhan...is it good?" Wang Yibo whispered to his ear.

"Y-Yeah...so good that I can't think straight at all." Xiao Zhan confessed.

"Then let me see your face...I want to see your face. Let's cum together..."

Xiao Zhan pulls away from his face and stares at Wang Yibo's eyes intently as if he is begging for more. Wang Yibo cannot hold his lust and desire and before he knew, he hears Xiao Zhan moan his name as he shoots cum.