NSFW Alphabet- Vageta

I'm not even going to try to defend myself. I'm a horrible author that never follows a schedule.

Requested by: DeonHaasbroek

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A- Aftercare (What he's like after sex.)
He has a soft side only you have seen. He will go run a shower for you both and help you clean. He won't go as far as to run you a bubble bath, but he always helps you shower afterwards.

B- Body Part (Favorite body part on him and you.)
He doesn't have a specific favorite, he just loves his muscles.
He loves your love handles. Your juicy hips. He loves to grab onto them tight and pound you into oblivion.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum.)
He cums wherever he feels like. He prefers to cum on your body the most though. Its feels like he's marking your body as his.

D- Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of his.)
He wants you to dom him at least once, so he knows what it's like.
However, he'd much rather die than tell you that.

E- Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing?)
With how bad his personality is, he probably doesn't have any experience. So he isn't the best, but, even though he lacks experience, he isn't the worst either and still gets you off.

F- Favorite Position (What's his favorite position?)
When y'all first start having sex he'll do it missionary, but then he realizes how flustered he gets when you praise him so he for doggy. He also enjoys wall sex.

G- Goofy (Is he more serious or humorous in the moment?)
Does he even know how to be goofy? Like for real, he'd probably rather die than be goofy.

H- Hair (How well groomed is he? Do the carpets match the drapes?)
He doesn't give a shit about how much hair he grows down there. The carpets match the drapes.

I- Intimacy (How is he in the moment?)
Vageta has his own was of being intimate and only shows if for very important moments.

J- Jackoff (Does he masturbate? How often?)
No. He has you and you're pretty much down to have sex anytime he asks.

K- Kink (One or more of his kinks.)
Pregnancy kink (female or mpreg or just ignore this)
Volume kink- he wants to hear you literally scream in ecstasy.
Praise kink

L- Location (Favorite places to do the do.)
He doesn't care where y'all do it, as long as a bunch of people don't see y'all. He doesn't mind one or two people seeing him reduce you to a moaning, screaming mess.

M- Motivation (What turns him on?)
Dirty thoughts.
Making out.
Grinding on him.
You body in lingerie.

N- No (Something he will not do.)
He won't share you. They can look but they can't touch.

O- Oral (Preference on giving/receiving and skill.)
He's shit at giving (you weren't shy about letting him know this) so he prefers to receive.

P- Pace (Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?)
He's fast and rough 100% of the time.

Q- Quicky (His opinions on quickies and how often?)
He's down for them anytime. As long as he can get a piece of dat ass, he's good.

R- Risk (Is he game to experiments? Does he take risks?)
He doesn't like experimenting unless it's a new sex position. He doesn't like change too much.

S- Stamina (How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?)
Vageta trains in the hyperbolic time chamber. You best bet he had a lot of stamina. He can go many, many rounds. He likes to push toy to your breaking point, so he goes as many rounds as your body can handle. Each round usually lasts around 25-30 minutes.

T- Toys (Does he own any? Does he use them?)
He doesn't own any and doesn't want you to own any either. He gets jealous, but is too prideful to let that info slip. If he catches you with one, he'll punish you with it.

U- Unfair (How much does he like to tease?)
He enjoys teasing you a LOT. Anything to get you screaming his name faster.

V- Volume (How loud is he/sounds?)
He mostly just growls. It low-key scares you, cause they can get violent.

W- Wildcard (A random headcanon.)
He had a wet dream of you and when Goku joined in, he woke up in a cold sweat.

X- X-ray (What's under those clothes?)
He's a little below average length, but he's also VERY girthy.

Y- Yearning (How high is his sex drive?)
He has a pretty high sex drive when he hasn't been busy with a bunch of fights.

Z- Zzz (How quickly does he fall asleep afterwards?)
Even though he's a little shit, he does wait for you to fall asleep first.