NSFW Alphabet- Piers

Okay for this one I did a LOT of research into different sex positions and different kinks.

If you don't know what positions I'm talking about then feel free to look them up.

I didn't want to include diagrams of the positions because that might overstep the boundaries Wattpad has.

Also some things in this are aimed at female readers. It's not completely gender neutral so I'm sorry.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A- Aftercare (What he's like after sex.)
Behind his rugged, punk exterior, he's an absolute sweetheart that loves taking care of you. After y'all are done doing the horizontal tango, he cleans you both up and once he's done with that, all he wants to do is cuddle and fall asleep with you.

B- Body Part (Favorite body part on him and you.)
His favorite part on himself, is his hair. I mean, he does spend so much time styling it.
On you, his favorite part has to be your smile. Seeing you smile at him, especially while he's on stage, makes him melt and feel like the only man in the world. He would give anything and do anything to see you smile.

C- Cum (Anything to do with cum.)
He either does it in a condom or he pulls out. He's not quite ready for kids yet, but oh boy does he want them with you.

D- Dirty Secret (A dirty secret of his.)
He wants to write a song about y'all's sex life, but he knows you might kill him for it.
The name of the song would be y'all's safe word.

E- Experience (How experienced is he? Does he know what he's doing?)
He's had a couple one night stands, so he knows what he's doing. Piers knows just how to make you squirm.

F- Favorite Position (What's his favorite position?)
Missionary
Boat
Spoon (if he's sleepy)
Binding
Doggy style

G- Goofy (Is he more serious or humorous in the moment?)
He can be goofy but he prefers to be serious and loving.

H- Hair (How well is he groomed? Do the carpets match the drapes?)
He's a meh on the groomed scale. He trims it so it's not overwhelming but otherwise he doesn't do much to it.
The carpets kind of match the drapes. His pubes are black.

I- Intimacy (How is he in the moment?)
Everything he does is romantic. He loves to dote on you while doing you. He wants you to feel loved and he wants you to enjoy what y'all are doing.

J- Jackoff (Does he masturbate? How often?)
Sometimes he does. If he's feeling particularly horny and you're not around or he doesn't want to bother you, then he will. He has nothing against it.

K- Kink (One or more of his kinks.)
Praise- Not always in a sexual situation, but he does love to know he's doing good.
Endytophilia (clothed sex)- He thinks doing it with clothes on is hot. He found out he likes clothed sex when y'all were very needy and he didn't want to wait to take your clothes off. He dropped your pants, moved you underwear to the side and started pounding into you.
Enkuopoiphilia (breeding/impregnating kink)- Like I said earlier, he eventually wants kids with you, so seeing you with a swollen belly is a huge turn on and kink for him. Once y'all agree to have kids, expect to never buy condoms again. Also expect to be cleaning up the cum that doesn't stay in you.

L- Location (Favorite place to do the do.)
The bedroom or bathroom. He would do you in an alleyway, but with team yell constantly up his ass, he refuses to do it in public. He doesn't want anyone looking at what's his.

M- Motivation (What turns him on?)
Suggestive praise
Nipping his ears
Your pregnant belly (once y'all agree to kids)

N- No (Something he will not do.)
He will never do anything to hurt you.
He will never share you.

O- Oral (Preference on giving/recieving and skill)
He prefers to give, but if he's really horny he prefers to get.

P- Pace (Is he fast and rough or slow and sensual?)
If it's a loving and tender moment, then he'll go slow.
If y'all are horny and literally ripping each other's clothes off, fast and rough. Don't expect to walk after these days.

Q- Quicky (His opinions on Quickies and how often?)
He enjoys quickies. Since he's a musician and a gym leader, he doesn't always have time to give it to you slow.
If he's horny, but busy, he'll take you somewhere private and bang you.

R- Risk (Is he game to experiments? Does he take risks?)
He's down to try a lot of things.
He's okay with pregnancy risks, but anything that might risk your health and safety is a no no.

S- Stamina (How many rounds can he go for? How long does he last?)
He has average stamina, so about one or two rounds. He lasts around thirty minutes each round.

T- Toys (Does he own any? Does he use them?)
He has a few toys that he likes to use on you.
If you want to be in charge one night, then you'd probably use those toys on him.

U- Unfair (How much does he like to tease?)
Depends on the mood.
Horny and needy: he's the devil.
Horny but sensual: he's an angel.

V- Volume (How loud is he/sounds?)
He isn't that loud in the way of moaning, but he does praise you a lot so in that way he is vocal.

W- Wildcard (A random headcanon.)
Piers is a switch, but he loves when you dominate him more than he loves dominating you.
It's about 60/40.

X- X-ray (What's under those clothes?)
He's average length, but doesn't have much girth.
You don't mind though, because he still rocks your world.

Y- Yearning (How high is his sex drive?)
Eh, once again its average, but when it's the busy season he tries to squeeze in quickies whenever he can. He's hornier when he's busy.

Z- Zzz (How quickly does he fall asleep afterwards?)
It takes him a little bit. Once he knows you're comfy and feeling okay and once he's comfy, he falls asleep.