The past of true blood omegas

Woobin looked into him with an unbelievable face. But that face faded away. “Tae… not only him. Everyone needs to know this. The past of true blood omegas. Taehyung is one and only kid that have been living until getting the mate with his powers. To other true blood omegas like taehyung dies because of Kimsupti gang boss. Its because in every time Kimsupti gang comes up with a true blood omega leader. And some of omegas uses their powers like killing people using their powers. And because of that moon goddess takes their power and make them into normal true blood omega like bogum. Yes, bogum was a true blood omega like taehyung. And the same thing happened to Kim bosung and his mate. So, who knows what was happening by listening this?” woobin asked them all. “The past…its repeating? Wait… who killed bosung mate? And why bosung didn't die even though his mate is dead? ” Taehyung asked. “Yes! That’s the exact questions that I was waiting for. The one who killed bosung mate was my mate yuna's mother... By hearing this i know you will hate my mate. But remember. I always tell you all " don't judge a book by its cover" right. So, the truth was bosung mate killed yuna's mother. And that's how it went  even in the past." woobin explained them all. Everyone was amazed by hearing the painful past. Woobin again started his talk." the second question 'why bosung didn't die even though his mate is dead?'. What do you think why it is? Just think about this. I can bring the same question in a different way. ' Why didn't woobin didn't die even though his mate yuna died?'" woobin asked by looking everyone." its because both rejected eachother. And both was no longer mates" taehyung said by looking at his dad. "Yes! That was the reason. Same gose to bosung and his mate" woobin said to them. Everyone around them was looking at them with a sympathetic face. Who can not be sympathy about their family. They are dying.
" But you know what. Tae did something that no one couldn't do. And im really really proud of you son. You killed literally everyone that was included with in the whole incidence. I mean before true blood omega like tae could really kill everyone involves within the fight. Because they cant really focus on the fighter. They just feels week. They just... Literally cant do anything. But look at what taehyung did. He just killed just like that" woobin snapped. Everyone smiled at woobin. He was acting like a little boy.

Woobin then looked at taehyung and his group. " hey guys. I want you all to do this. Not taehyung. I want kook, hobi, suga chim, joon, jin, jen, jisoo, lisa and rose to go Kimsupti and tell them that there boss and his partners are dead. * evil smile*. And let the trapped people go to destinations... But... But before letting them go. Ask them whether they support bosung and his family... Ok?... We have to do it to be on the safe side" woobin widely smiled. And looked at his son. " but tae. If you don't wanna go. You can stay" taehyung looked at him. And anyone can say that he wants to go by looking at his face. Woobin nodded. They changed into their wolf forms and ran away. Woobin was wishing them to be to be safe. And this was his first letting go son going alone with his friends. He didn't knew if that was the reason he is feeling that something big is gonna happened. Or he is just imagining things.

Hy readers. I hope you like this part of the book too
Dont forget to vote.
Purple you💜😉😘