Chapter 31: Taking Risks

JACKIE'S POV

*A Few Months Later*

Tour ended and it was just the thing Andy and I needed to get our minds off of my miscarriage. Andy had a great time on tour and we both had a lot of fun.

It felt really good to be back home though. I was cuddling on the couch with Andy when I felt sick. I got up and sprinted to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. Andy followed me and pulled back my hair, rubbing my back.

I stood up and washed my mouth out before brushing my teeth.

"Are you okay?" Andy asked.

"I-I'm fine." I said, avoiding the obvious.

*A Few Days Later*

"Jackie, are you sure you're okay?" Andy asked as I brushed my teeth for the fifth time that day.

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"W-What?"

"I mean, I think I am. It's just, this is what I've experienced before."

"Well, do you need to go get a test or something."

"I think I'd rather just make an appointment." I said and Andy nodded.

"Well I want to go with you."

"Okay." I said as he kissed my lips.

***

"I'm so nervous." I said, gripping Andy's hand. We were waiting for the doctor to see if I was actually pregnant. I was laying on my back with my shirt pulled up and Andy was in a chair next to me.

"Hello Jackie, Andy." My doctor said, walking in.

"Hi." We said.

"So, you think you're pregnant?" She asked and I nodded. "Well, let's find out." She said, turning on the ultrasound machine. She squeezed the gel onto my stomach and moved the transducer around.

"Well, you are indeed pregnant. That right there, is your baby. I'd say you're about a month along." She said, pointing to a spot on the screen. I looked up at the ceiling, tears rolling down my cheeks. She printed out a picture and handed it to me along with a towel.

"Congratulations." She said and walked out.

"Andy I can't go through this again." I cried, wiping my stomach off and sitting up.

"What do you mean? This is great!" He exclaimed, grabbing both of my hands.

"No, no it's not Andy. What if we lose it again? I-I can't deal with that."

"It's a risk that we're going to have to take. We'll get through it together, I promise." He said, kissing my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said, kissing him back.

************************************************************************************

Listening to Perfect Weapon~ Black Veil Brides

10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER