Chapter 20: Baby Fever

Jackie's POV

*One Week Later*

Andy and I ended up making up and we were back to normal. He hasn't really said anything related to kids lately, and I don't blame him.

We were at the mall just walking around when he ran off into a store for about the fifth time today.

"Andy!" I groaned, chasing after him. It was like dealing with a five year old, who needs kids when you have Andy? I walked into the store and looked around, my eyes going wide when I saw what store he went into.

"Jackie! Look at this! If we had a girl, she would look so cute in this!" He exclaimed, holding a pink onesie up to me that was covered in drawings of flowers.

"Yes, if we had a little girl."

"Ooh, what about this, if we had a little boy." He said, running across the store and holding up a black onesie covered in guitars. "This could actually work for both genders, don't you think?"

"Andy, one problem. I'm not pregnant and I don't plan to be anytime soon."

"But Jackie! Look at this!" He exclaimed, holding up a black shirt that said "ROCK ON!" and had a drawing of a drum set, a guitar and a microphone. I groaned and grabbed his wrist, dragging him out of the store.

"Let's go home." I said, dragging him through the mall. We passed another store and he dug his feet into the ground, causing me to let go of him. He ran away from me and into the store. I had no idea what he saw because it was just a store with band shirts in it.

"Jackie, we need to get this when we have kids." He pointed to a black onesie that said, "My dad's tattoos are better than yours."

"Andrew. Car." I said, pointing out of the store.

"Look, there's a pink version too!"

"God damnit Andy. Why do we need a kid when I have a 6'3 five year old to take care of." I said, dragging him out of the store and out of the mall. I shoved him into the car and got into the driver's seat, driving us home.

"I think we should get custom made Black Veil Brides onesies when we have a kid."

"Whatever Andy." I sighed. That's all he talked about on the way home. Cribs this and clothes that and toys and nursery directions. I was tempted to drive into a tree just to shut him up.

We got home and I just locked myself in the bathroom, taking a bath just to relax and get away from him. I've heard of girls getting baby fever, but guys?

*****************************************************************************************

Listening to Asshole~ Ronnie Radke feat. Andy Biersack ---------->

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER