the accident

It was 10 in the morning and I was making breakfast. The door bell rang, i protested to open it but my friend swung it open

"Shit I forgot to lock it."

Ruby suddenly stopped and looked at the couch seeing ally watching TV made her livid for some reason. (Her face literally looked like hulk but red). She ran to Ally and slapped her across the face leaving a bright red mark i couldn't speak I was just in shock. my friend started screaming at ally after 10 minuets we were all silent the only sound was allys tears dropping to the ground. Ruby broke it by sitting next to her and whispering in her ear. I was  confused till I remembered the bacon and ran back to the kitchen.

10pm

We were all tired and my friend was staying over but didn't want to sleep on the couch so ally took the offer for her.
Soon after ally came in my room asking to sleep with me because the couch wasn't comfortable  I said yes out off pure pity.

5am

(The cover ) I woke up to see her sleeping on me with her dark brown hair all-over the bed i was flustered i wanted to  wake her  but she was deep in sleep and looked calm as if she finally received fresh warm food. I decided to go back to sleep until I saw my friend leaving the house slowly in the shadows . I wanted to talk to her but I guess it will have to wait. then I felt the ground slightly shake realising my closest fell.

"Oh Shit.."