Part 3 : "The Fated Meeting"

When the night comes, Athy and Diana went to see the festival. Athy has been waiting exitedly since yesterday.
She couldn't stop thinking about it. 'Mommy! When will the festival started?' Ask Athy impatiently. Diana smiled. "Aww..my cute daughter.. don't worry, it'll start this night and we'll enjoy the festival together, just Athy and mommy"
Said Diana while hugging her cute daughter.
_______________________________________________________________

Somewhere in Arlanta.. "Diana... our daughter said that we'll meet soon. I miss you.. i don't even know why must i go to this place. Why does it feels like something is going to happen tonight??"

Said the blonde haired man with blue jewelled eyes, that's losing it's sparkles, and his thin body.

"I swore..i'll never hurt you..and our daughter..it was all my fault...i..i am the worse...i can't protect you.." tears fell down from his eyes. He felt really deppressed.

And the festival just started. Athy was running happily with her mother that held her hand, reassuring that her daughter will not get lost. "Mommy!! Look! There are so many things here! Woah.. the festival will be fun.."

Athy and Diana wander around. Athy hasn't asked her for anything. She just enjoyed the festival.

Diana sighed. "Athy..hunny is there anything that you want?" Diana smiled softly while patting her head gently.
Athy surprisingly shook her head. "No mommy..Athy only wants to stay together with mommy. Athy loves Mommy" said Athy while hugging her mother so tight.

Diana was really touched by her daughter's words. She even cried happily. "It was never a wrong choice..i'm glad..that i have you Athanasia." Diana and Athy hugged each other."Mommy loves Athy too".

They never knew. That 'someone' is wathcing them. Claude can't believe what he just saw. "D-Diana..??" He wathced them from the very start. "No..it can't be.. Diana..has left..and..our child too. She.. is she really Diana?" Claude was very sure that it was Diana.

He quickly ran and hopelessly grabbed her hand before she leave. "D-Diana? Are you..really Diana???" Claude was looking at her. Diana was startled. "I'm sorry??Cla-" before she finished her words, he hugged her.

"D-Diana??" He also saw the little girl. "Athanasia..." But, Unfortunately, he fainted. Diana was very shocked. She quickly put her robe on him. "Mommy! Who is he??" Asked Athy.

"Is he my papa??" Asked her while looking sadly. Diana only nodded her head. "Yes..Athy..but let's go.." Diana did not know what to do. She...is really pathetic..and a loser.

'I CAN'T leave you...Claude..I still loves you. But.. you.. why are you here?? Why did you came back to my life?? I just wanted to live happily with Athy..Why??

"Mommy.." said Athy. Diana only grabbed her hand softly.
She already put Claude into a safe place. "Athy.. Do you want a family?? Do you want to live with me or.. Claude??"
Athy looked pale. 'I..want to live with mommy and papa..' but.. Athy knows it is impossible. Papa and Mama don't have a good relationship.. and Athy..only needs mama..'

Athy's POV

.....

"Athy...wants mama and papa to be happy.. Athy is fine living with mommy.. papa...he.. he won't be happy with us" said her. She stopped talking. 'If he wants to be with us..it should've been from the start.. Athy loves papa even if papa doesn't.' Said Athy in her heart, and quietly smiled.. sadly.

Diana cried..she looked at her beloved man, looking so pitiful.. "Now..Should we leave before papa wakes up Athy?" Said Diana. She was also very sad to let Claude go.
Athy nodded.

Because he looked like he rememberred her.. "Claude.. i love you... but i think it's best if you don't know. I love you" Diana kissed Claude on his cheek Athy also does the same. "Athy loves Papa!" They kissed his cheek from different side. Then, Diana held her hand. "Athy, Shall we go?"

Athy nodded. "Yes Mommy" amd they left Claude behind.
'I know someone will find him, he will be ok. But..does he really remembers me? I thought you forgot about me.. do you still loves me Claude??' Diana wondered to herself while walking away.

Athy and Diana went to Siodonna. They planned to stay there for some time. Diana actually feared that Claude assumed that she's still alive {Even though she really does}.

Diana think that it is the best if she no longer existed in Claude's life. She is not mad, she is just sad.. she knows that Claude seemed to suffer. "No..this..is not the time.."

And she also wanted Claude to learn about his feelings.
To make him understand.. it's just like a test from Diana.
Even if one day.. we'll be back, he'll never repeat his mistake twice... 'ah..i feel bad for leaving him. But i want to be sure that..he only loves me. And i gave him time, it's OK if one day he loves someone else. And..i only want to live peacefully right now, with Athy. I at least want to live a happy life, not a life at the palace that is full of pressure.

_______________________________________________________________

Years passed.. Athy is now 10 years old. They went back to Arlanta when Athy was 7 years old. Athy is now studying at Arlanta International Academy. Diana opened her shop again. She always visited her daughter secretly to brought her special cookies and cakes. Athy is doing fine. She met Lucas, the most annoying person in the world. She also met izekiel. Now, Athy is studying.

 Now, Athy is studying

"Hm..history..Ah! This book looks interesting! the history of Obelian Empire. Ah is it a new book? I've never seen it before." She started to learn about it. Then, Lucas appeared. "Hey." Siad Lucas. Athy smiled. "Hello. Good morning, Lucas." She greeted him politely. Lucas smiled.
"What are you doing??" He asked her.

"I am studying." She shortly replied. She is looking serious and focused on her study. "Oh, don't you feel bored studying every day? I can take you somewhere nice"
He said. Athy looked at him. "Really? I'm busy right now."
Lucas hugged her. "C'mon, Athy.. come and have fun with me. You know, going to the market place? Or going to the forest?" He asked her again. "Ah..Lucas do you really want to go with me? You know, you are the only person that is nice to me in this school." She said.

"It's because.." He kneelt down. Athy was shokced. "L-Lucas?" Lucas smiled at her. "I..Like you, Athanasia"

Athy's face was all red. She froze. "You..like..m-me??" She asked shyly while covering her red face. Lucas approached her and hugged her. "I like you, Athy..Do you like me too?"

He asked with his puppy eyes. 'He looked so cute!!!' -Athy's Pov. "Ah..Lucas..actually..i like you too..as my best friend"

Lucas looked a little bit dissappointed. But he smiled. "Yes..let's become bestfriends for now" Athy held his hand.
"Yes. You are my first friend and bestfriend"

They went out to the marketplace. Just the two of them, happily.

______________________________________________________________