CHAPTER FOUR

Athena Black is not a morning person. Much like her dad it takes 3 hours after waking up to actually act alive. So, when hermione was bashing athenas head in with a pillow just to wake her up on time it didn't go well.

In the end Hermione threatened to not let her eat sweets on the train. She eventually got up and went to shower. In the great hall mixed emotions were spread around, some not exited due to a bad home. Most exited to go away on summer to different places around the world. But, everyone was sad to leave their friends and the place they grew to call home. 7th years are leaving the place they grew as people, 6th years dreading the end. Many are sad about growing up. 

Athena however just wanted her food. She is an in the moment kind of person. Never thinks ahead into the future, never dwells on the past. Always in the present, that's why she often gets into trouble. Never thinks of the consequence.

She puts on the outfit hermione left out for her when she packed athenas suitcase. Yes, a jacket is needed, its Britain.

When she entered the great hall, she made a bee-line towards her friends in the middle of the table

When she entered the great hall, she made a bee-line towards her friends in the middle of the table. Some would spare longing glances and some would just stare in envy. After all, how can someone wake up and have amazing hair and beautiful skin. Her and her dad call it the 'black Genes' but uncle reggie says it's because we know how to look after ourselves.

She plonked down in between george and harry. Everyone watched in amusement as she grabbed a piece of toast with her eyes half open. She shoved a piece into her mouth then slammed her head onto the table. "OWWWWW." She groaned loudly. Only the twins dared to laugh, the rest not wanting to feel the rath of an angry athena. "Oi, ginger pricks. I dont know what your laughing at, but I suggest you shut up before I sell your organs online." Without looking up she smacks George round the head.
"You can buy organs?" Fred asked curiously.
"Yes, you can get quite a lot, you have to sell them on the black market though." Hermione said with her face in a book.

And with that a conversation struck up about who's body parts would be sold where. Lots of research about how much the price of everything would be.

Soon it was time to leave the hall and go onto the train. They had to wake up Athena again because she fell asleep on georges shoulder. Not fun. They all walked to the train and went into the same compartment as every year. Because everyone wanted to fit in the compartment it was a squeeze. In the end athena had to sit on harry, much to his enjoyment.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up any time other than when we have to leave and I will stab you with my plastic knife." She laid her head on Harry's shoulder and dosed off. He couldn't help himself and started playing with her hair.
"I think harry is enjoying this too much." George snickers.

"Bugger off. At least I can get a girl onto me." Harry rolled his eyes at him. George gave an offended gasp at his choice of words. Once everyone was talking to each other harry decided to go to sleep as well.

It only took Hermione to point out their position and everyone started taking pictures.

Instagram

@Weasleyforge

Hehe @Potterharry and @Athena-Black

Weasleygred- lol

Grangerhermione- Bagsy maid of honour

>Redheadginny- not gunna work bitch

Greengrass.D- I'm coming to look

Malfoy80- get that urchin away from my cousin

Daddypotter59- I am feeling proud.

Daddypotter59- finally making moves

LilyPotter- dont let Sirius see this!

Loonylupin- Awwwww.my biggest ship

Padfoot59- when I see him he is a dead boy