Part 5

Then a few weeks after you get a call from Billie and she was wondering if your could come over but you couldn't because your were going to your moms and then Billie replied can I meet your mom and you thought it was a great idea as she come over right away as you made a home made breakfast. Then you get ready and head to your moms and then you and Billie are going to stay the night there as your guys. You start driving over there as it was a long drive your and Billie took turn driving. You finally get there as your mom was so happy to see you. we played game and we cooked dinner then me and Billie went to bed but we were both horny for each other and then I couldn't take it so the ripped off her shirt and kissed her neck and I went down on her so moan I put my hand over her mouth I said shhh we can't be loud my mom is in the next room then I put 3 finger in and Billie tried to scream but I didn't let her then she said fu..fu..fuck and she was cumming all over me then I took my clothes off and I put my clit on her and I started rubbing then togeather as we both made to hold or hand over each other's mouth bc it felt so go as the bed creaked a little the Billie throws me over her and starts to give me head as she forgot to put her hand over my mouth and I moan and say FUCK! She stops and puts her and over my mouth and then starts to put her fingers inside me she put 1 then 2 then 3 and I didn't think I could make it with out moaning then my mom knocks on the door hey girls are u ok she said then we both said yea we're fine as Billie is still going in and out of me fats and then I was cumming and Billie kicked my Pussy till I couldn't take it till I was telling her to stop and we lay back down we cuddle and then the next morning rolls around and I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking then billie wake up too and we go downstairs to see bacon cooking with eggs.