Things That Are Different

Author note chapter. Sorry.

Okay so I've had time to think about what's going on with this story. Some basic ideas and plot stuff. (It's one of my I do what I want stories so bear with me things might get wild)

So for starters there are some critical differences between this story and the show! Obviously the first being that Skyquake was never turned into a terrorcon but here's a list of other important differences that occurred BEFORE the story started.

Timeline differences:

Breakdown did not die, he was injured by Arachnid but is still alive. he is not with the Decepticons because of to be determined reasons. (I don't know why yet it just is what it is. I'll figure it out later when it becomes important to plot)

Arachnid is dead. The bitch is staying dead.

Silas is not dead, he was still crushed by Nemesis Prime but not as badly as in the show. The whole fiasco with Project Damocles did not happen and he will not be getting a cybertronian body.

MECH is very low key active. They are hiding.

No one has found the fourth Omega Key yet. Starscream came back to the Cons and Dreadwing turned on Starscream before the fourth key was found.

Fan favorite OCs I created that are going to be in the story:

Echo (obviously)
Spitfire
Razor Fang
Snapshot
Crackshot