bokuto

trying to go in the same order i went in last time:/ AND. i'm writing it in my notes😩
love how i'm writing hxh/aot smut while doing this because so many people dmed me everywhere🧍
word count: 3455
-spell check:
anyways SURPRISE SHAWTYYY
Right now i have my legs on top of Bokutos: while his were propped up on the coffee table of the apartment we both paid for.

"that's so gory, why didn't he just go for her instead, some people are so dumb"
bokutos hand was latched onto my thigh, and the other behind the indent of my knee holding it tightly whenever someone was being murdered.

"i'm gonna go make some popcorn." he grabbed my legs pushing them to the ground now getting up, the blanket dragged the wooden floor and looked like a cape.

he's pretty tall.

i grabbed the tv remote now going back to the home page of Netflix, i went to comedy now looking through it.
"aw babe, we can keep watching it, i just don't like that part"

bokutos face was a slight smile as he unwrapped some popcorn now pushing it into the microwave and turning back to me.
"let's watch, the wrong missy" i clicked it.

sometimes gory movies will disturb him and the only way is to watch a funny movie.

"what's that" i could hear the fridge opening and closing after a few seconds.
"i don't know" i shrugged his way now clicking info "when a man reaches out to the wrong missy on a business trip"

"hm sounds funny at least" he grabbed the bag of popcorn now holding a big cup of (_)
which we both liked a lot.
"okay ready?" i lifted my legs as he pushed the recliner back and the rest came out as our feet were propped up.

"yep" his arm slowly slid over my shoulder pulling me in to a little side cheek kiss and squeezing me into him hard as he rubbed my shoulder.

he was already going to town on the popcorn as the movie just started, he placed the cup into my hands now grabbing my legs pulling them ontop of him almost making me lay down, i quickly grabbed his arm pulling myself back to my ass.
"no no no, ill fall asleep you know that" i pushed at his arm in a jokingly way, i placed the cup on the coffee table.

bokuto let out a soft groan in disappointment, as he side eyed me he rubbed my leg slowly now turning his head completely looking at me.

"bokuto, stop staring" i pushed at him once more kind of roughly.
"why" he groaned.
"because it's weird" i pushed his face away from me forcing him to watch the movie.

"i don't like this movie y/n" he grabbed the remote now going to recently watched.

"i wanna watch this" he clicked the horror movie we were watching not five minutes before.
"it'll give you nightmares" i yanked the remote away only for him to yank at it aswell.

i held the remote to my chest in my mind he wouldn't grab at it because it's touching my breasts.
"y/n i'll grab it" he smiled laughing softly.
"you won't" i pulled my upper body away from him showing my back to bokuto.

"i will"
he grabbed at my shoulder as i screamed out in laugher telling him to stop as he started tickling me, i kicked out pushing his large muscular hands away only for them to come back to me once more.

"BOKUTOOO" i yelped feeling him reaching my (ticklish/spot) i only screeched for him to stop feeling a overwhelming urge to pee myself from the laughter.

i pulled my knees up to my chest to prevent him from tickling me as my feet almost kicked the popcorn off the table, he grabbed it quickly a few pieces on the floor; but placed it on the coffee table now starting to go to town on me.