Oikawa

i'm sorry i haven't written in forever.

spell checked: ✅
right about now i'm camping with oikawa in the back of his dads truck, we had the seats laid down and a air mattress laid tightly inside.
we were laying down, his arm under my head as he spooned me his knees tight to mine and his hands in the right places to make sure, he was pressed tightly to what he wanted.

i could smell the august rain and the fire cackling outside near the tents of oikawas friends, to be exact; Iwaizumi, Mattsun, Makki, Maddog, Kunimi, Kindachi, and Yahaba.
and everyone was in their tents settling down on their phones, or sleeping.

it was pretty late about 12:30 am, me and oikawa had just been talking the whole time.
his hands were spooning my stomach and slightly rubbing up to my ribs then down to my thighs.
"you're warm" he said softly now pulling me closer a bit.

i only laughed a bit now flipping around to face him pushing my legs between his, as his hands ran down my back slowly pulling me even closer.
feeling his large hands grabbing my ass then rubbing up my back until he met my shoulder he caressed his way back down to my lower back once again now pulling at my shirt softly waiting for me to give him a yes.

he kissed my nose a bit now looking at my lips then back at my eyes, he pulled his hand up from me now grabbing my jawline pulling me in slowly for a soft comforting kiss.
i could feel him pulling me ontop of him as i held his body to mine and he pulled me closer and above him.

"toru-" i said laughing now looking out the vehicle window seeing the campfire still going as if we didn't leave it going for 4 hours.
"whatttt" he groaned now rubbing my thighs as i sat ontop of his groin.
"what if someone gets up?
"not like they won't already hear you. "
i slapped his chest a bit now looking outside not seeing any movement

(i mean who wouldn't wanna ride your face til you can't breath. damn, double homicide.)

i had my hands on his chest as he lifted up a bit feeing his lower body leave the mattress and lift me up slightly as he scooted a bit grabbing his small bag from the front seat.

"condom?" he smiled slightly now digging his hand into the bag feeling around with a determined look.
"more safe orgasms, more i hurt tomorrow"
he laughed slightly now pulling out a condom flicking it into my stomach now digging for the toys.

he pulled out a black shirt- "aha!"
he pulled a clear small piece of rubber from his bag now placing it on his stomach and then throwing his bag into the front seat as it slid off the seat hitting the dash.
"but not like i'll need it"

he was very cocky when it came to pleasing me, he always liked to finger me; make me finish first til i'm worn out and he's full of energy.

"lay down"
he scooted aside pulling me to the mattress where he laid, he leant down now rubbing my sides kissing my chest now pulling my shirt up as i pulled it off completely, quicker than he was doing so.

he let out a pleasing "mm"
and continued to give me hickies on my stomach, rubbing his hands up my rib cage to my breasts now squeezing them and pulling at my bra pushing his fingers under my bra.

he licked my stomach fully up to my chest now kissing my boobs aggressively as i held his head trying to slow him down as i was trying to take his shirt off.

"slow down, you have me to yourself-" i pulled his lips from my skin as he gasped now pulling his shirt off quickly reaching behind him grabbing the cloth and throwing it aside now going back to kissing me with small pecks.