Akaashi

>i'd like to inform you guys, i queefed on command today, but then my boyfriend locked me in his bathroom for twenty minutes sliding my phone under the door for entertainment. cyrus doesn't deserve rights. anyways half this was written in that bathroom so enjoy.<
word count: 3839
spell checked:
i could feel his hands all over my body as he held my hips to his body tightly.
his body grinded against mine quickly until the music slowed down, our movements did as-well.
i had my back to his chest as he held me, i would move my hips to the right, only for akaashi to move with me, i didn't understand how he was doing this so calmly, when i was getting aroused by just feeling his touch.

feeling his hands run up my body now grabbing my ribs he pulled me around as he grabbed my hand, my chest pushed to his, his right hand on my lower back.

"shh shh shh, i know you're bad at dancing." he chuckled slightly now pulling me around like a rag doll to the music.

i felt the alcohol hitting my system a bit now, ten minutes before this we were at the bar ordering drinks for each other and laughing, i told him i couldn't dance, and it's pretty embarrassing dancing in front of everyone.
maybe i'd get a burst of energy and dance a bit but not in the middle of the club.

i felt his hands running down grabbing at my ass slowly pulling at the clothing.

call us underdressed, but he was gorgeous, wearing a black tight long sleeve shirt, a dark blue jacket, and white pants with his black shoes.
well i wore something similar to his because he wanted us to match.

quickly the music stopped now returning to club music, as he dragged me off the floor and to a sofa.
he held my hand leading me through peoples feet now sitting down he sat close to me, his hand on my knee holding me tightly as we watched Kuroo and Bokuto bussin it down to 'Whistle'

Akaashi's pale hand grabbed a small glass that was on the marble side table, looked like a small shot of Brum, Scotch.

pressing it to his lips watching his adam's apple move as he swallowed the beverage, he licked his lips sitting the glass down.

"back to the floor?" he smiled slightly.
i nodded taking his hand once more now walking pass the legs of strangers. he pushed me quite hard into Bokuto and Kuroo.

Kuroos hands grabbed my shoulders now holding me up as he looked at me seeing who i am, Bokuto grabbed my hips now pushing his head over my shoulder, his body pressed to my back as he kissed at my neck.

"bro it's y/n you drunk" Kuroo pushed me to Akaashi who was laughing, and then continued to dance with Bokuto.
"fuck you" i said playfully.
"when." he looked above my head at the two dorks.
"what?" his cheeks were a little rosey.

"to the bar?" i said pulling at his long jacket.
he nodded now walking forward only for us to be pulled into the dancing circle of the women grinding and rubbing themselves on Bokuto and Kuroo.

i was immediately pushed against Kuroo's chest and my back met Akaashis, as he was sandwiched against drunk Bokuto.

"bokuto-san" Akaashis hands met bokutos large chest as he tried pushing away only for the crowd to get bigger and our personal space to get smaller.

Kuroo's hands slowly started wandering all over me, his hands met my ass pulling my stomach to his groin feeling himself against my stomach, he quickly let go now rubbing on Akaashis ribs.
a dream of mine is to be sandwiched between them all, but Akaashi mostly.

"Guys stop, me and y/n are gonna get a taxi, and you should aswell.

he pushed himself from bokuto now grabbing my arm pulling me from the crowd a bit now pulling his coat back to normal.
he grabbed bokutos shirt collar now dragging him off the floor a bit.