Chapter 2 Hunters POV

Chloe:Hunter!!!
Hunter:what chole
Chloe:can you get me this Gucci bag
Hunter:no chole I'm not going to get it for you
Chole:my daddy won't be happy about you not getting it for me
Hunter:chole I was forced into this relationship so I really don't care.
Chole:I'm soooooo sorry that my daddy is the mayor of Washington and forced you to date me cause you know he will hurt you and your family and he can get away with it
Hunter:but my grandpa is running for president and you can't hurt me if he wins
Chole:UGH whatever
Ugh I hate chole she has liked me for a while and I've always hated her but her dad is the mayor of Washington and apparently he can hurt my family and get away with it and it's 2020 the 4 years Donald trump had as president are gone and he's going against my grandfather Joe Biden but me, my sister, and my cousins call him Pop but I hope pop wins as president cause it can get me out of this forced relationship that I never wanted to be in and I know she's just using me for money and cause I'm cute that's what all the girls do at my school I hate it but I got a call from my best friend Louis "hey dudeeee so wanna go to the mall so you can get chole out of your mind" "pffft I would like to but you know how chole is she knows if I'm going somewhere" "yeah your right but you know she is just gonna leave and go shopping" "yeah you right yeah I'll go" "but is chole still pressuring you to ya know do it" "yeah she still is and she knows I'm not ready yet and I won't be for a while and I'm not gonna do it with her" "oh hunter it's going to be fine don't worry once your grandpa wins as president you can break up with her" "yeah I know but you know I wanna do it with someone who I love and cherish not with someone who I don't love and who I don't appreciate" "yeah I know you do but get your lazy butt off the couch and get ready" "I'm on my bed but ok" I hang up and go to my bathroom and take a shower but in the middle of the shower I feel a pair of hands snake around my waist and up to my chest and I turned around faster then you could say trump is an orange and I already knew who it was "CHLOE WHAT THE HELL" "what don't you wanna do it" "NO I DONT WANNA DO BECAUSE IM NOT READY AND BECAUSE I DONT LOVE YOU" I quickly turned of the water and got a towel and put it around my waist and went into my closet and put on my jeans and my favorite hoodie and yes I was mad because I'm not ready to do that kinda of stuff yet yes I may be 14 but not yet guess chole knows I'm going to the mall Louis probably told her wouldn't doubt it but she got done getting ready an hour later and we went to the mall together with Louis and a couple of my friends and yes we had face masks but like me and Louis thought chole went and started shopping while me and the boys were going to get food I bumped into someone I grabbed them from the waist before they could hit the floor I noticed it's was a girl a pretty one in fact I saw she had a friend with her but the girl looked like she was around my age I said "hey careful there" "I'm so sorry" she says in a nice soft voice then I said "no it's ok it's my fault I wasn't paying attention" then we just stared in each other's eyes then we get interrupted by her friend clearing her throat then I said  "can I have you snap or anything if that's ok with you ofc" she said "yea sure it's Joselyn_lopez19" "ok I added you" I heard a notification of her phone it was the snapchat one so I knew that was from me then from the distance i think we all hear "HUNTER!!!" dang it when Chloe got there she looked the Joselyn up and down and I was uncomfortable and Joselyn yes I already know her name it's in her snap username but like I said Joselyn looked uncomfortable to so I said "Chole she's just a friend don't worry" and rolled my eyes at her and gave her an annoyed smile then I said "Joselyn this is my girlfriend chole" then she said in a pretty sad tone"hi chole I'm Joselyn" then Chloe said in a bratty tone "I'm chole Smith" and I realized I didn't introduce myself so I said "and I'm Robert Hunter Biden ii but you can just call me Hunter" she said "hi Hunter" then I turned my head over where Chloe was and saw chole she had a smirk on her because she saw that's Joselyn's face changed when I told her chole is my girlfriend then her friend spoke up "uhh Joselyn your mom texted me and told me to meet your mom and dad at the house so now time to say bye" I got a little sad after she said that she started talking and said "well like you just heard I have to go bye hunter see you around maybe" "ok bye" I said then we left to chole finally left to her house and I finally have my room to myself I just started to think about Joselyn I forgot to ask her how long she's staying in Washington or even if she lives here but I already miss her and I don't even know her that well she's just so perfect so beautiful and her beautiful brown eyes and how they sparkled in the light then my thoughts got interrupted by a notification on my phone it was a Snapchat notification I saw that is said  "Joselyn🤠🦋 added you back" and I definitely smiled when I saw that and I decided to snap her a picture of me say hi two seconds later I saw that she sent me a snap of her saying hi back and asking what I was doing just a normal conversation then it turned into a FaceTime call and for the rest of the night we talked until we both fell asleep on the FaceTime call.