-1-

*As She turned around their eyes met each other*

Wait- that's that one guy who-... Why is he here?! Ahhhh how embarrassing! And he of all people has to study Buisness aswell...

Flashback

How could they do that and act like nothing happened. For the sake of the company my a$$. He didn't even show up at dinner. How disrespectful! Now they expect me to show up there again?! Get lost!

*steps into the car*

"Drive me home.", she says while looking down at her phone.

*silence*

"Why aren't you driving?",she asks while all of her attention is focused on her phone.

"Well, I mean... I don't know where you live. Wanna go to my place instead?"

In shock she looks up at the driver to see ... a complete stranger. Immediately she bursts the door of the car open and steps out.

How could this happen?!

As she is bowing, she proposes an apology. "I'm sorry... I mistook this for my car." Without waiting for a reply she hurriedly walks away.

How embarrassing! And what did he say again?! No... HOW COULD HE HAVE THE SAME CAR AND PARK INFRONT OF MINE?! Since that dinner with the Kims my luck seems to have left me completely...

End of flashback

"HEY! NO EXCEPTIONS AT THE WELCOMING PARTY! EVERYONE DRANK SO YOU HAVE TO DO SO TOO! NO SOBER-"

"Come on man! Leave him alone. He said he can't drink so let him be."

"..."

"..."

They argued and argued. Eventually the welcoming party for the new Buisness students came to an end.