(1) Having Fun

“Give me another one” a guy holding an empty glass said.

It was a small club. People were dancing, but it wasn't a big, loud club.

He took the drink from the bartender and sipped it while staring at the crowd. It seemed like he was searching for something in the crowd with his Black eyes. His long brown hair covering his forehead. He was wearing a black jean with a long sleeves brown shirt.

Some guys were FAILING to flirt with girls while some girls were checking out guys. People were having fun.

“Hey! Can I have a drink?” A girl waved at the bartender.

She had shining black hair and glooming brown eyes.

“Nice… Group of friends” He said and took a sip from his drink.
“She is your friend, right?” he pointed toward a girl dancing with a guy in the crowd.

“How do U know her?” She strangely looked at him and asked.
“Not sure, but her face seems familiar. Maybe, cause I am staring at her from the last ten minutes.”

She smiled, “got nothing better to do?”

He tilted toward her and smiled, “I do now. Hi, I am… Just call me" Lucky". And you are? “

He extended his hand forward.

“ I am Amelia, and I am not into Long beards,” She pointed toward his beard while shaking his hand.

“ Me neither. “ She laughed. He was not a bit effected by her rejection.

“Your friend's got a friend. Why are you single and lonely?” He bluntly said.

“ That's rude!”
“… And you are deflecting the question”
“ He is her boyfriend, and I am not lonely. As for as why I am single. That's none of your business.”

He laughed,”So you are SINGLE.”

“ What the! At least I am with my friends, you are all alone… You are the lonely one here. “

“That's because I am seeking for something”

“ You are looking to have fun but you just don't have the courage” She remarked.

“We are both here for fun. That's obvious. You are just not sure what to do. While on the other hand. I know exactly what to do…” he looked intensely at her and then back at the crowd.
“… I won't be able to sleep by myself, so I am here to find someone who can…”he paused Sing me to sleep” He said in his warm voice.

“You want someone to sing you to sleep?! What are you 7? Who is gonna go with you” she laughed at him.

He moved closer to her and looked into her eyes with a sober expression.

“ What I am gonna do is… I am gonna take a gorgeous girl home. Maybe someone with dark hair, wearing tight jeans and very uncomfortable heels. Then I am gonna take her to my bedroom and help her take off her clothes. When I am done undressing her, then…" He moved his head a little closer to hers. He was gazing intensely in her eyes.
“… First, I am gonna fuck her Rough and then make love to her softly, and then I am gonna ask her to SING ME TO SLEEP and being happy with my outstanding performance she is gonna oblige.” he stepped away, and she took a deep breath and released her tension.

“I am not going with You LUCKY, ever.” she turned toward the crowd and calmed herself down while he was still looking at her face with a deep grin.

“Let's get outta here.” Lucky held Amelia's hand and rushed outside with a big smile on his face. She ran with him outward laughing.

Her back was against a wall while he was hovering over her, their hearts beating fast.
He looked into her eyes and fixed his lips on hers. She kissed him back, her heart now beating even faster.
He took a second to look at her face then he placed his lips again on hers this time, he went more deep.
He slid his tongue into her mouth, exploring every part of it. She loved the taste of his lips and with every passing second, she craved more. She wanted all of him just like he wanted her.