Unknown

Unknown number:
-Hey... i'm glad i will be able to see you soon.

I was confused of who this could be, I mean I've missed one day of school is not like i've been gone for 3 years or something. I went on with my day after that text.

My next class was maths which is okay since I'm pretty good at it.
I sat on my usual place and someone sat next to my so I looked to see who it was and it was no other than Hitch, we had different classes but this was the only one we had in common so she sat with me probably to talk about that stupid bet of yesterday.

"Sooo y/n how's the bet going?" She raised her eyebrows repeatedly to me.

"It's going great thanks for asking though" I said rolling my eyes and gave her a sarcastic smile.

"How's Hanji now? Is she hotter? Have any pics with her?" She was a perfect detective, this whole questionnaire was coming from Annie I bet.

"She's hotter. Do you...maybe... wanna join in one of our personal time? Then I can get in your panties again" I winked at her and laugh making the teacher give us a warning.

"Very funny, as if I will ever get inside this beauty again" She turned her head so she wouldn't be facing me.

"Is that a dare bubby? You know i love to take a good dare" I grabbed her face by her cheeks and brought it closer to mine then dropped it and faced my books so I could so some math.
We both focused on making the exercises for a while now but I was starting to get bored so I brought my hand to Hitch's tight closer to her cunt. I could feel the heat from where my hand was which meant she must've been thinking about it since I teased her. She was looking at me with her eyes widen from my action. I turned my face to face the teacher still resting my hand on her tight.

"Sir, may I got to the bathroom with Hitch I'm afraid she's not doing so well, she's quite red and she's also shivering." Hitch looked at me widen her eyes even more and getting even more red. The teacher looked at Hitch and saw Hitch's red face and gave us permission to go to the bathroom.
I grabbed Hitch's arm and walked out of the class with her making our way to the bathroom but before we reached the bathroom Hitch stopped walking and so did I.

"You're unbelievable..." She stopped looking at the floor to look at me. I got closer to her to the point where she could fee my breath in her lips. I cornered her to the lockers with my two arms on her waist.

"Am I, princess ?" I whispered it in her ear.

"Y-yes... just, let's go to the bathroom and be quick before the teacher realizes" She pushed me and grabbed my arm dragging me to the bathroom.

"Seems like someone will lemme get in their panties after all huh?" She didn't even bother to answer me so she kissed me. I kissed back left one mark by her neck and then moved my face under her skirt uniform and took her panties out and replaced it with my tongue. Hitch knew how to be quiet duo to the numerous times we did this so it wasn't anything new.
I kept moving my tongue in circles and then up and down, I introduced two fingers in her cunt and whispered.

"You're so wet this time bubby. Did you miss me?" I gave her a smirk and looked her dead in the eyes while thrusting my fingers slowly but tough in her cunt making difficult for her to answer.

"Shut up Ackerman and make me cum" She said agressively.

"Eager aren't we? You know that I don't like that attitude Hitch, be a good girl for once" I started thrusting my fingers faster and rougher, making her let a loud moan out.

"S-Sorry, i'm close y/n" She arched her back and with that sentence i took my fingers out, I wanted to leave her to beg for more so I wasn't going to let her reach her climax.
I stood up causing her to give me a very confused look and immediately start screaming at me.

"No, no you're not doing that again, you better come here and finish what you started Ackerman. I'm not joking." I turned my back to her and reached the door but before I left I answered her.

"You will need to do better if you want it so bad" I gave her a wink and a smirk and left. On my way to the classroom i straighten up my uniform so it wouldn't look suspicious.
I got to the class and the first thing the teacher said was

"Where's Hitch, miss Ackerman?"

"She said she will come in a bit sir, she's feeling much better now" I went to sit where I was sitting before leaving and seeing that the class was almost over I started packing up. Hitch came in and was looking damn mad at me. If only looks could kill, she looked hot though. The bell rang so before she could say anything i got up and left.

"Good luck princess" I whispered in her ear when I pass through her.

I walked to the cafeteria so I could meet with Armin and talk with him about something.
I got another text but this time it was from Hanji.

Four eyes <3:
-Hey, is everything okay?
-Just wanted to know if your teachers liked the art in your neck;)

I smiled at her text, it was very cute that she was feeling more confident through text than when she's with me.

Player<3 :
-They loved it.
-My chemistry teacher asked who was it from, i hope you don't mind me saying it was you.
-He looked very excited when I mentioned your name.
-Think someone has a crush on you ahahah

Four eyes <3 :
- You did what now? God I really hate you.
-The embarrassment that will have to face because of you.
-And gross, no he was just very nice to me all the years I had him when I went to that high school.

Player<3 :
- As I said big fat crush
- I bet he wants to ask you on a date now that you're out of school.

When I sent that text someone scared me by touching my shoulder in surprise.

"Who's dat that got you all smiley smiles huh?" Sasha tried to tale a look at my phone but I immediately turned it off and put it in my pocket.

"God you scared the shit out of me Sasha, and that's no one that you need to know" I touched her nose with the tip of my finger.

"You're no fun, no wonder you're Levi's sister" She frowned like a baby and I laughed at her childish behavior.
We made it to the cafeteria together and sat with the usual group.