Chapter 4 - Hell Breaks Loose

* From Freddy's POV

WARNING NOW FOR STRONG LANGUAGE!

==============

"You got it you gold dopple ganger!? You can steal anything from me, but if you lay another hand on Bonnie, and I swear to god, Mike won't be the only one getting stuffed in a suit when the lights go out." 

The threat was harsh and clear. I smirked darkly, so...What was going to be his comeback? Golden Freddy eyed me strangely, before bursting into laughter, confusing me completely, what the hell was he on!? 

"That's your threat? Now I'm even more excited to touch the little bunny again," Golden Freddy said lustfully with a smirk. Dammit...I growled under my breath, I was going to kill this bastard, but what would everyone say if they found this bleeding asshole on the ground with pizza shoved up his ass.

"I'm serious! If you as if think about Bonnie again I'll murder you!" I roared, Golden Freddy smirked.

"But what would the pizzarea's manger think if his own son had---" 

"I don't give a shit about what my stupid fucking step-father says!" Golden Freddy blinked in confusion. "I'll murder your ass. Completely kill you!" My eyes darkened, I felt my eyes go red. "You got that!?" I then somehow punched Golden Freddy straight in the face, the elder gasping in pain, smashing into a table, before I stormed out the kitchen through into the hallway, only to blink as i met wide crimson eyes.

"F...Fred...? Freddy!!" Before I could say anything I was tackled by my purple haired boyfriend.

"Bonnie? Hey! What's wrong? Why are you crying? C'mon--" I tried, Bonnie sniffed.

"Where were you!?" Bonnie sobbed. "You promised...You promised you'd stay with me!!" Bonnie then glared. "What the hell were you doing!?" I smiled weakly.

"Err...Just having a chat with the inhabiter of our kitchen." I lied, "C'mon, let's sit down, where's the others?" I asked, after kissing Bonnie's forehead, Bonnie beamed.

"Well, it's nearly one am, so Foxy took Chica back to her bedroom before going to pirate's cove to go to bed himself." Bonnie responded. I raised a brow.

"And Mike?" I questioned. Bonnie pointed to the light down the hallway.

"He locked himself in the security guards room. Said somethin about somethings gonna happen tonight or somethin...But I don't really know what's going up." Bonnie explained, I raised a brow, did Mike mean mine and Golden Freddy's fight? "So...What were you doing?" I just laughed sheepishly, taking Bonnie's hands, pulling him through into the main party room.

"H-Hey! Stop spinning me I--!" Bonnie yelped cutely, blushing furiously, as I slipped my hands on his cheeks, pulling him forward to my chest, Bonnie grabbing my arms for support. "F-Freddy I...." Bonnie tried to look away but couldn't break eye contact with me. "P-Please don't look at me like that...." I smirked.

"Like what? In a loving way you mean?" I asked, before grinning. "Your so cute." Bonnie growled.

"S-Say that again, I dare you!!" Bonnie yelled, his cheeks flushing before letting out a muffled moan as I kissed his lips tenderly, his hands dropping in submission as he just let me kiss him. 

Pulling away I smirked. "Your cute." Bonnie huffed.

"S-Shut up...." 

==================

*U* So what do you think so far? Next chapter will be another run in with Golden Freddy & Bonnie, I PROMISE A SEXY SCENE.