Chapter 3 : Revealing Pasts

Omg so sorry this took FOREVER for me to update! *So embarressed* I'm so happy so many of you love this story! I didn't think it'd be that popular XD

LETS GO!
=======================

Bonnie had picked himself up with a huff, wiping the dust of his purple waistcoat and re-tying his sparkly red bowtie. "Foxy, would you please tell me what is going on? I don't like being lied to." Chica had nodded in agreement, she was told some of it, but she too felt that she was missing something. Foxy just sighed, as did Mike.

"Well ye mate...I don't wish to tell you but...I feel like you should." Foxy said softly. "Freddy has went to go sort out Golden Freddy, about that little mishap last time." Bonnie's eyes widened, and he ran, only to get stopped by Foxy. "He'll be fine." Bonnie shook his head.

"It's not Freddy I worry about! It's Golden Freddy!  It was a huge misunderstanding!" Bonnie protested, Foxy shook his head.

"Not about that." Foxy stated, causing Bonnie to blink. "Golden Freddy knows something out our past....Something I wish to know about to. Do you know about before we were...this?" Bonnie had shook his head.  "We...We were like Mike...humans...But..." Foxy sighed heavily. "We were teenagers, there were five of us, we were a group of friends." 

Chica popped up at that bit, remembering some. "Lucy. That's what I remember my name being...my twin brother, Barry," Chica had looked to Bonnie. "Foxy was known as Tommy, and Golden Freddy was known as Kenny...Freddy was well Freddy..." Chica took a deep breath, loking at Bonnie's shocked face. "Me and Tommy were dating, like you and Kenny were. It was perfect...Everything was perfect, then Freddy suggested about going to his father's pizzarea at night....and...and...thats were everything went wrong...It's...It's...." Without knowing it, tears rolled down Chica's cheeks. Foxy had hugged her in reasusrance.  

Bonnie shook his head furiously. "No! There is no way that's real! I'm not going to belive that!!" Bonnie had screamed. Mike grabbed him from making a break for it. "Mike!! Tell them it's not true!!" Bonnie pleaded as he cried into Mike's uniform. "No....no way....please....please tell them.." Bonnie broke down into sobs, as he hugged Mike tightly, the human remaining quiet.

"But...We're a family now." Foxy stated, Bonnie blinking. "If we never followed Freddy, Bonnie, you would of never met Mike, I would of never been able stay with you guys," Foxy smiled, and for some reason, Bonnie felt fine, for now...The only thing that was bothering him.

Was Freddy's part in this.