six. [part two]

He looked so different, Y/n thought. The boy was wearing a black hoodie, paired with dark blue jeans and a belt. His fluffy raven hair flowed in the wind.

"Whoa.. Grayson?" She questioned in disbelief.

"Oh my god it really is you," He says then walking towards her. She immediately stood up and hugged him tightly. Y/n never wanted to let go.

"What are you doing back here?" Y/n asked him as he pulled away from the hug.

"I'm visiting my dad but I really didn't expect to see you" Grayson told her with a smile. His eyes then turned towards Tommy who sat at the table.

"Oh! This is Tommy!" Y/n informs him and the two shake hands. Everyone sits back down and Y/n and Grayson keep talking.

Grayson had been her childhood friend. Back then, her mother wasn't abusive. In fact she actually seemed to care. Y/n used to go and spend the night with Grayson and they would stay up until they passed out.
Tommy was happy she got to meet an old friend, but he didn't really know what to say. He felt kind of awkward just sitting there as they talked about how life is now. Y/n was too caught up in Grayson to try and bring Tommy into the conversation.

"I'm gonna head home, have fun guys" Tommy tells them, then standing up and leaving.

It was about a hour and a half later when Y/n showed up. Tommy has been texting Tubbo for awhile and he was acting different, like he knew something that Tommy didn't.
There was a soft knock on Tommy's door and he told her to come in. He had a smile on his face, happy to see she was back.

"You should have stayed," Y/n says with a smile.

"I wasn't feeling it sorry," She then sits beside him and he immediately notices something is different. She smells just like him, instinctively he looks at her and realizes she's wearing his hoodie. She notices and looks confused.

"What?" Y/n asks, a small smile on her face.

"Nothing-" He turns his head forwards and you can see him fidget a tiny bit with his hands.

"You're jealous?" She questions, giggling a little bit.

"Why would I be jealous?" Tommy says, rolling his eyes playfully.

"That's what a jealous person would say," Y/n tells him, watching his every move. He's quiet for a second and Y/n decides to keep messing with him.

"What? Would you rather me wear yours?" She asks and he goes red.

"No-" He gets cut off.

"What a lie," Y/n laughs. Tommy decides to give her the silent treatment and goes on his phone.

"Tommyyyyy," She whines, poking his arm. He didn't budge and she sighed. The girl took the hoodie off, now in Tommy's shirt.

"Happy?" Y/n asked and he tried not to smile. Yet, he still wouldn't talk so she had to think of another way to make him speak. Once she knew what she was gonna do, she quickly did it without thought.
   Y/n leaned over, kissing his cheek and watching as he turned bright red. Friends, she reminds herself, just friends.

Published: Mar 7th, 2021, 9:22 PM CST

Word count: 552 words

Editor: the_blxde

(Short asf but that's only because it's a part two. ANYWAYS HERES MONK AGAIN. Btw I'm not sorry for that ending.)

(I made him a shirt ✋😩)