Chase x marshall x zuma

A shout out to my friend Mitch Williams aka boss man for allowing me to use his measuring concept for this work.
"17, 18, 19 and twenty. Way to go dude" the chocolate Labrador cheered as his spotted friend resumed his seat. It was a Saturday night in adventure bay Ryder was out and about with the townsfolk, rocky and rubble where at jakes for a sleep over and the girls where out partying. That left chase, Marshall and zuma home alone for a guys night.

The trio where spending the night competing against each other with challenges , contests and dares. Just moments ago chase had challenged Marshall and zuma to see who can stand on one leg for twenty seconds. Marshall had won. "Thanks man. Ahh my leg is gonna be sore in the morning" the Dalmatian said making his friends laugh "okay zuma it's your turn" he said. Hearing this a mischievous grin spread upon the labs face "okay dudes here's what I want to do" zuma said making chase and Marshall a little nervous "I dare each of us to judge our junk" he said.

To say his friends where confused and a little unnerved was an understatement "uh what do you mean by that ?" Chase asked. The chocolate Labrador explained as followed "okay so we get erect and just show off our red rockets and balls. Who ever is the biggest gets to fuck the smallest". This statement shocked his friends definitely "WHAT!!! We have girl friends and your with rocky wouldn't that be cheating" Marshall said surprised at the lab "rocky doesn't mind if I mate with other guys. Cause he knows he's the only one for me" zuma said trying to smooth things over.

"Still it's seems weird. Besides I know my rockets the biggest" Marshall said puffing out his chest. This warranted an angry response from chase "no way mine is much bigger. Just as Skye" chase said with a cocky smirk "oh you are on!" Marshall said in response. "Then the contest is on. I'll be right back with a ruler" zuma said as he left the room only to return with a ruler in his mouth "okay. Who's going first ?" Zuma said after placing the ruler down. "You should go first zuma as this was your idea" Chase said encouraging the lab to go first.

Zuma understood and went first , he open his hind legs showing his sheathed dick and nicely sized balls "not bad so far zuma. You have a nice pair" Chase said, zuma blushed hearing that like he would with rocky. Speaking of the mix breed zuma thought of him as he placed his paw on his sheath and began rubbing. As he did he thought of rockys cute face, his body not to buff not to skinny just right, his pelvis thrusting as he humped him 'oh god I'm gonna be hard in no time zuma thought. And he was certainly right in less then 10 minutes he was fully erect and ready to go, he picked up the ruler and measured his length "6 and a half inches not bad I'd say" zuma said most pleased with himself. "Your turn marsh"

Marshall did just as zuma did spreading his legs only this time sporting a bigger set of balls then zuma. Zuma could help but look at them 'man Everest must be full' he thought before looking away. Marshall placed a paw on his sheath and began rubbing, being a doctor paid of in knowing how to beat the meat. As he did he thought of the love of his life Everest, he thought of her eyes , her frozen taste that sets his heart in fire, her beautiful body , her tight welcoming pussy wrapped around him. 'Oh god eve, I want you more then anything in this world' Marshall thought as his dick reached full erect and his paw started picking up speed causing him to moan. He had to stop himself before he came "zuma come here and measure me , like now" Marshall said desperate. Zuma took the ruler and measured the Dalmatians penis " wow dude 7 1/2 inches . That's the same size as rocky" zuma said making Marshall both blush and puff his chest out. He looked over to chase the shepherd next to him "beat that"

Chase with his ego tested responded "watch me. And just do you know I'm so gonna make you my bitch when this is over". Chase put a confident smirk as he showed his large testicles to his friends who where in shock at the site 'fuck, he's huge' . Chase seeing the effect he had on them placed his paw on his sheath and rubbed as he thought of Skye . Her beautiful eyes , her fur , her scent, her petite body that somehow fit him like a glove. It all drove him wild and made his dick grow quick until it was at full length. When he was ready zuma went and measured him "holy crap dude. 9 inches and quite a nice pair of balls to boot" zuma said surprised.

Chase couldn't help do a little happy dance when it was obvious he had won "told you. Looks like I have the biggest pup maker here" he said in the dalmatians face. Marshall smiled conceding defeat "yeah you do. I'm sure Skye walks funny after around with that" he said 'it's a wonder she even can still walk'. "Alright it looks like out of us all zuma is the smallest. As per the rules of your challenge" chase said with a devilish grin looking at the lab who by the the looks of it was lubing up. "I knew I lost when you started so I cut out the middle man and got ready. Who's first ?" Zuma said showing his ass to the other dogs after chucking them the lubricant.

Chase and Marshall looked at each other and got a rather interesting idea "well how's this Marshall takes you and I take Marshall . Sound good ?" Chase said making the other two nod in agreement. The three canines mounted each other Marshall on zuma and chase on Marshall, their cocks lined up with each other's ass. "Okay go on three ?" Chase asked and the other two nodded "okay 1, 2, three!" Chase said and then they thrusted . Marshall pushing his member deep into zumas ass making the Labrador moan and chase empaling Marshall with his spear making him wail as it stretched his insides.

Once they where all accustom to one another they went to work. Chase and Marshall began thrusting at a steady pace but firmly while zuma began rubbing his dick in time with them. There movements in sink with each other as they moaned in pleasure the lab and Dalmatian from the full feeling and the shepherd from the tightening feel around his bone. Eventually chase and Marshall began increasing the speed and potency of their trusts and zuma sped up on his cock, their balls slapping against each other their testosterone levels rising. Chase and Marshall's knots had left their sheaths and where swelling fast as their climaxes approach, zuma feeling his cock twitch as his approached. "Oh my god you guys I'm gonna cum soon" chase wailed as he started pushing his knot into Marshall's ass "us to" the lab and dally groaned Marshall doing the same thing. After a couple of few pushes chase finally pushed his knot into Marshall's ass and Marshall into zuma all threes testosterone levels at an all time high.

"I'm" "gonna" "CUM!!!!" The three wailed as the released their product zuma spilling his on the floor while Marshall filled his ass with his seman and chase filling Marshall, all three moaning in pleasure. After a few minutes their orgasms died down and the three where panting like mad "wow . That was better then I thought" Chase said out of breath "yeah dude we should do that more often. Only with turns" zuma said with a chuckle feeling his legs starting to grow tired . "Hey maybe we can get Skye , Everest and rocky to join us next time. Have a little fun" Marshall causing a smirk to appear on his and the other twos faces as they both responded "I like the way you think"

The end.