Chase x everest

Anthro number three . Though will not be the last I do.
It was a Friday night in adventure bay , the moon was full , the stars where shining in a clear cloudless Skye. The perfect night for two young canines madly in love. Chase and Everest had been going out for a short time but the spark was obvious, more like a fire actually.

Chase looked at the beautiful husky to his side and smiled warmly, it was true what her farther had said. She was his soulmate and she made him completely forget about Skye. The two arrived at Everest's cabin stopping at the front porch, where they stood gazing into each other's eyes before sharing a kiss. "I had a really great time Everest . You can really dance" Chase said , they had gone dancing for a date "thanks chase your not bad yourself" Everest said doing a little samba move. "Hey my dads gone for the weekend on a business trip. I have the place to myself till Monday . So if you want maybe we can..." Everest trailed off till chase cut her off "Everest are you asking if we can mate?" . Everest was greatly surprised by what the shepherd had said blushing profusely until she admitted "yes I want to give my first time to you. I'm safe I assure you but if don't want.." "Everest" the husky was interrupted by the shepherd who took her face in his hand "it would be my honour to take your first time". No more words where shared between the two only a kiss.

15 minutes later
Chase was waiting in the living room he had called his parents saying he'll be with Everest for the night. Though a little hesitant they agreed , after all they liked Everest. Speaking of Everest she had gone into the bedroom telling chase to wait for her and so he did till her voice rang out "Chase I'm ready . You can come in".

Chase entered Everest's room and his jaw dropped at the sight before him. Everest had taken of her clothes and was standing there in light blue lingerie, her lavender fur glowing in the moonlight shining through the window. "I figured I'd get ready and surprise you. Are you ready ?" Everest said her usual demeanour replaced with a nervous expression. The shepherd pulled her close looking into her eyes "I'm ready if your ready" he said sweetly "I'm ready" Everest said as the two began kissing. Their tongues fighting in their mouths for dominance Chase could taste the cold of the north on Everest's lips upon his.

They separated so Everest can get to work, she moved her hand up chases chest feeling the product of so much exercise for soccer. She pulled the shirt off over his head getting an eye full of him , the sight made her growl with desire. Everest's hands made a B line for chases pants unfastening his belt and button before pulling down his zipper and pulling his pants down completely leaving him in his blue underwear. Everest's tail wagged with the more of chase she saw her heart was pounding. The two resumed kissing as they fell onto the bed , chase removed Everest's bra and began fondling her breast. "I hope your ready cause I don't hold back" chase said as he made his way down Everest's body stopping at her panties.

Everest nodded giving chase the okay to remove her panties, once they where gone chase began licking Everest's pussy. Licking her clitoris and sticking his tongue her cavern making the husky moan and rive with pleasure "oh oh OHHH GOD!! Chase that's good real good" . Chase grinned as he continued licking Everest , his licks becoming harder , longer causing Everest to moan louder and loader. One could swear she would wake the dead with his loud she was being, Everest rives as she felt it approach her first orgasm with someone she loved. "Chase I'm gonna , I'm gonna AHHHH" Everest wailed as she came, her juices spewing all over chases muzzle as he savoured the taste.

Chase looked as the panting husky who seemed pleased with his work "you enjoy that ?" He asked. Everest gave a breathy smile with fire in her eyes "a lot. Now it's your turn" Everest said as she flipped them around so she was on top straddling his hips. The husky made her way to chases boxers licking the crotch area  while fondling his sack through the fabric causing his red rocket to get hard near instantly. Everest removed chases underwear and was greeted by the shepherds large length "wow, your bigger then I imagined" she said in awe. Chase cocked his eye brow with a sly grin "you imagined what my dick would look like. You naughty girl" chase said and then moaned when he felt Everest lick him " yeah but I'm your naughty girl".

The husky began licking the shepherd from base to tip , licking every inch from knot to tip rubbing his balls at the same time before taking the whole thing in. "Ahhh" chase groaned as he felt Everest take his length into her moth sucking it slowly. She started to go faster and harder fondling and squeezing the shepherds jewels as she did so. She could feel chases pre collecting on her tongue , she enjoyed the taste greatly it made her want more. And more she was gonna get as she felt his cock throb getting ready to release his load and so he did "ev..ev..Everest!!!" Chase moaned as he released his load into Everest's waiting maw. Everest swallowed all she could before pulling away, which resulted in a little of his product landing on her face.

Before Everest could catch her breath chase flipped them so she was on her back his member lined with her pussy. "It will hurt a little. Are you sure your ready ?" Chase said in concern Everest nodded giving him the go signal. Chase began pushing his member into Everest's pussy , it was difficult at first due to it being her first time the feel of his dick spreading her apart made Everest wince in pain. Once chase was sure she was adjusted and had gotten the signal he continued, he started thrusting slowly at first slowly picking up speed and force. "Oh oh oh ah oh oh" Everest moaned at what she was feeling now , she had always imagined this day and now it was happening. Chases moaned aswell picking up speed and force going harder and harder , faster and faster as his balls slapped against Everest. Chases knot had left his sheath and was hitting Everest's Pussy making her moans even louder, as she did she tightened making chase moan louder aswell. Both canines here reaching their peak with chase pushing his knot against Everest's entrance "Everest I'm gonna cum soon. Do you want to tie?" Chase asked his breathing hitching . "Yes chase knot me . Fill me with your love . Ahhhhh" Everest moaned more as chase was pushing harder and harder trying to get his knot into Everest. I took some effort but chase had finally locked inside Everest , he gave short hard thrusts as his knot swelled and his dick throbbed. "Uh oh oh god. Eve I'm gonna cum . HARD!!!!" Chase said, both he and Everest wailed in intense pleasure as they hit their orgasms with chase filling Everest with his seed and Everest spray her juices into chases dick and balls.

Roughly five or so minutes later chase and Everest where coming down from their orgasmic high. Panting and out of breath they looked at each other's eyes pleased with what they had done and love ever present. The two where out of energy and had passed out next to one another, falling into a deep sleep.

The end