1.5 Jade Dumps Beck.

Finn pov

Finn pov.

I walk to the lunch benches wearing my black jeans, boots, shirt, tie and overcoat.

I see Beck sitting by himself reading a book

I see Beck sitting by himself reading a book. I smile and sit down beside him.

"morning, Beck" he places down his book and looks at me with a grin.

"morning, Finn" then Andre sits beside us as well. "hey, Andre"

"hey, guys. Congrats" he places down two water bottles infront of us. "you both just got a free bottle of water each"

"Why?" I ask politely.

"I put a dollar in the machine and three came out"

"thanks" I smile and go to drink it but stop when Beck pulls it from my hands and back on the table.

"I don't drink water from Mountain Streams" he says simply.

"why not?"

"mountain streams are full of fish. fish pee...your drinking fish pee" Andre choaks on the water a little and I mentally thank Beck.

Then Tori runs over and sits beside Andre.

"Dude" she says holding her phone. She shows it to me and Beck. "look what's on the buzz finger homepage"

"oh, poor Jay Leno"

"no, under that" She scrolls down showing a photo of Beck with some hot girl.

"oh" he chuckles.

"oh? That's you and Alyssa Vaughan, together"

"no way" Andre takes the phone and takes a look for himself. "that's beck and Alyssa Vaughan, together."

"why are you guys so impressed?" Beck questions. "Finn, what do you think?"

"I-I, uhh, well, your-and she's-I guess...i don't know" I form the best sentence I can without sounding too jealous.

"are you okay, Finn? You look kind of pale?" Beck asks.

"im fine" I smile the best I can before grabbing an apple from my bag and digging in.