1.6 Tori The Zombie.

Finn pov

Finn pov.

"AND...ACTION!"

"uh, I don't know." Tori says to Robbie as they act out the scene.

"oh, come on!" he yells. "why can't you admit that youe in love with me!"

"Why are you in love with me?"

"because, your beautiful. Look at your face in the moonlight. "

"I can't" she sighs.

"you can"

"no, a person can't look at their own face. It's impossible" she tells him.

"Then marry me and I'll buy you a thousand mirrors"

"but that's so many" she gasps.

"my fathers a billionaire. I can give youve ever wanted, and I'm very good looking. "

"mmmm...yeah"she says thinking.

" think"

"and lights go" our teacher says making Singen dim the lights on Robbie and turn the on for Beck. Tori turns to him.

"I don't know"

"it's okay that you don't know."

"but you deserve an answer"

"I can wait" he reassures. "for you, I would wait a thousand years"

"but that's so many"

"I know I'm poor. I know I don't have much to offer, but...i do love you"

"because I'm beautiful" she asks and turn away but Beck pulls her back around.

"I don't love you because your beautiful. Your beautiful because I love you" as he says the line he clances at me for a split second but nobody notices it but me.

"waoh" Tori breathes. We all look up to Singen when disco lights illuminate the stage.

"what up with the disco?" Jade yells up to him.

"im sorry. I pressed the wrong thing!"

"no. 15 years ago your mother gave birth to the wrong thing!"

"alright, why don't we take a break?" our teacher asks. "Tori, beck, you guys were great. Really nice stuff"

"how was I?" Robbie bust in.

"I've seen worse"

"guys, guys, everyone shut up a second!" Jade speaks up while holding her phone.

"whatcha got?" Beck asks as we all crowd around her.

"an E-mail from principal Eichner" she states.

"that says?" Tori just gets a glare from the goth.

"to all students involved in our schools production of Uptown Downtown, Sofia Michelle will be in Los Angeles the weekend of the 17th and will be personally attending the opening night preformance" she reads aloud.