Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg was the only child and daughter of  Lord Charles  Joseph Hapsburg and his wife,  Lady Adana Carissa Bourbon who is a direct descendant of Huge Capet   of France and his wife, Princess Magararita De Y Sousa, a Black branch of The Portuguese Royal Family.

Princess Margararita De Y Sousa comes from The Royal House of Portugal and her direct ancestors were King  John IV of Portugal and Luisa De Guzman that restored the Monarch to the Portugal.

Both Lord Charles Joseph Habsburg and his wife, Lady Adana Carissa Bourbon were strict Roman Catholics and understood that the church didn't allow couples to engage in lust pursuits until they were married  within the church.

Lord Charles Joseph Habsburg courted Lady Adana Carissa Bourbon for two years before he proposal marriage to her and they were married in the Cathedral of The Blessed Virgin Mary on Star Base 12 in front the Priest and 200 guests.

It was considered one of the most glorious weddings of  2250 on Star Base 12 and within Norfolk Territory and the wedding was attended by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and his wife, Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard nee Stuart as they were the Duke of  Norfolk and she was his wife but not Duchess Consort.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard were neither Christian or Roman Catholic as they were both Pagans and believed in co-existence with all faiths.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR grew up knowing the bloody history of The Christian Religion and how it's many branches were execute and persecution each other from time of  The First Crusades as well the second crusades under Richard I of England.

The merciless killings under Queen Isabella of Castile and King Ferdinand I of Aragon for anyone that didn't adhere to the Roman Catholic Church. 

Innocent people couldn't use their consciences  and they submitted to the Roman Catholic Church and converted to it to save their children lives and their own lives .

The brutal murders of thousands and thousands of other Christians that weren't of the Catholic Faith suffered under the Catholic Monarchs as did those that practiced Islam.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard established use of one's consciences and allowed the people within his territory to worship whatever God and Goddesses they wanted too.

"It was out of common courtesy that Lord Charles Andrew Howard attending the Sacrament of Marriage between Lord Charles Joseph Hapsburg and Lady Adana Carissa Bourbon with his wife Lady Patricia Eugenie.

When the Priest finally pronounced the young couple husband and wife  Lord Charles Andrew Howard walked up to them and introduced himself to them and they were honored that  the Duke of Norfolk Territory attended their wedding.

Lord Charles Joseph bowed and Lady Adana Carissa curtsy to Lord Charles Andrew Howard and his wife and  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR helped to her feet to stand and he wished them   a Happy marriage and with that he asked to be excused and left the Cathedral.

Lord Charles Joseph and his wife, Lady Adana Carissa  were only to be blessed with one living child and that was Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg as all the rest of Lady Adana pregnancies ended up with either stillborn births or miscarriages.

Not once did they ever think that their marriage was cursed and they just accepted the Grace of God's Will in their life.

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg grew up to become the most beautiful woman on Star Base 12 with her dark beauty, golden brown eyes, and cafe skin color.

Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg wouldn't have any relationship with any man until she was married.

Lord Alexander Charles  Stuart  saw her and he liked her appearance but when he tried to seduce she resisted his advancements and he didn't like being turned down as he was the heir to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory on Star Base 12.

Lady Josephine Isabella made it very clear to Lord Alexander Charles that she wouldn't be his mistress nor she would bed him without the benefit of marriage and being his wife.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart at the time wasn't ready to settle down as he was only 24 years old and Lady Josephine Isabella was   22 years old, but Lord Alexander Charles pursued Lady Josephine Isabella.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart finally purposed to Lady Josephine Isabella in 2279 and in 2280 they were married in the Cathedral of The Blessed Virgin.

Lady Josephine Isabella gave birth to their son, Lord Charles Alexander in 2282 and a beautiful daughter, Lady Alexandrina Charlene in 2282 and it was Lady Alexandrina Charlene that married Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR the only son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard SR and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell in 2302,