Lord Alexander Charles Stuart

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is the son of Lord Charles Matthew Stuart and the nephew of Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard nee Stuart and First cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is a direct descendant of King James III of Scotland through his son King James Fourth of Scotland that married the eldest daughter of King Henry VII of England Princess Margaret Tudor who was the mother of   King James V of Scotland and  Lady Margaret Douglas.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is the heir to the Dukedom of Lennox and he is a proud, haughty, young man that thinks all women should fall at his feet.

Lord Andrew Charles Stuart is in for  a rude waking when he meets Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, the Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory the wife of his first cousin Lord Andrew Charles Howard the Duke of Norfolk Territory and he is in for even a more ruder awakening when the woman he really wants Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg turns his advances down.

"It's a double blow for his frail and fragile male ego when Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard defends Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg.

The one big mistake he made was unburdened his soul to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard one day when he pays her a visit out at Beltane Manor and he unburdens himself to her.

Lady Karissa listens but she is not sympathetic or empathetic  when he tells her that Lady Josephine Isabella has refused his advances.

Lady Karissa listens to the whinny little boy and she finally tells him. " I have no empathy or sympathy for you Lord Alexander Charles Stuart.  All men think is that women are a men's sex toys and to you she would be just another notch on your belt." Lady Karissa exclaims.

"Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg is a lady of quality and has every right to refuse your advances without the benefit of marriage." Lady Karissa explains.

"I can see that you still a mama's titty to suck on since you have not been thoroughly weaned   off mother's milk." Lady Karissa tells him with a laugh.

"Women don't want  a little boy they want a man." Lady Karissa states, "I view you as a little boy locked up in a man's body." 

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is insulted and tells her " If I were a man I would duke you."  

"I am not standing behind my gender Lord Alexander Charles. Give it your best shot but I can guarantee you that you will be wearing your balls for earrings and without your family jewels you will have no children." Lady Karissa tells him.

Within listening range of their conversation are Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Thomas Howard, Lord Frederick William and Lord Andrew Charles ready to come to Lady Karissa's defense but Lord Andrew Charles tells them. "Lady Karissa can hold her on gentlemen."

"She is good at throwing insults at people." Lord Andrew Charles  states " We will watch from a safe distance.' 

"I think Lord Alexander Charles know we are watching him talk to Lady Karissa and he won't do anything. " Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousins.

"The sooner you grow up  Lord Alexander Charles the better off you will  be. How do you expect to govern Lennox Territory when you are so immature? " Lady Karissa asks.

"Tell me is your sister, Lady Charlotte Alexandra more mature than you Lord Alexander Charles?" Lady Karissa asks.

"My sister is younger than me Lady Karissa." Lord Alexander Charles explains.

"Chronological age is no match for emotional age Lord Alexander Charles. She may be only 22 but she no doubt acts a lot more mature than you ." Lady Karissa exclaims.

"No wonder no woman wants to marry you right now." Lady Karissa states.

"I am not ready for marriage Lady Karissa. I just want a long tern relationship with the benefits of sex." Lord Alexander Charles ex plains.

"You can always masturbate Lord Alexander Charles or visit a brothel for your lustful ways." Lady Karissa explains, "Get yourself a mistress." 

"I only want one woman Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg." Lord Alexander Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"The lady doesn't want a relationship; she want marriage before she gives you herself." Lady Karissa explains.

"I wonder why my cousin Lord Andrew Charles Howard puts up with your sharp tongue?" Lord Alexander Charles asks.

"My husband is use to it and we throw insults and truths at each other all the time.  We understand each other and we accept what we must." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Don't get wrong Lord Alexander Charles Stuart. I have told Lord Andrew Charles the same thing I am telling you." Lady Karissa explains.

"He takes everything with a gain of salt and just walks away without arguing with me." Lady Karissa states.

"I wouldn't pursue a lady of quality like Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg unless you offer her a wedding ring  and marriage." Lady Karissa explains and with that she curtsy and she bids Lord Alexander Charles   a good day.