Second day

>Freddie<

Today like no other I was late I wasn't surprised me and my dad were bad for that so I was quick to leave my bed and go to brush my teeth and then got my uniform on I was excited today I enjoyed it there any of my other schools I disliked them

I soon made it down stairs to see my dad rushing around trying to get everything he needs for work he had been doing his on record label for the past 3 years and I'm very proud of him I'm always proud of my dad.

"You ready son?" My dad questioned giving me a small hug I nodded then we was out the house and getting over to the school luckily when dad had pulled up they were still time so I got out quick but before I did saying a goodbye to my dad and a 'i love you' then I went over to the gate I still couldn't get over the size of this place when I was still in my thoughts I felt some weight on my shoulders I then saw Darcy on my back I laughed at that and started to walk over to the doors on the school.

"Good morning to you to" Darcy said now getting of my back as I entered the building "oh I'm sorry good morning my magersty Darcy" we both laughed at us in till I looked over to see that we'd be late if we dint start heading to form now so I grabbed darcys wrists and we made our way over to our form room.

When we got there the rest of the group were already there so we was quick to sit down placing our bags under the table.

"Morning you two" Khai said smiling brightly at us both

"Morning" I say back I look ver to see that miss hadn't came back yet so I pulled my phone out and sent a quick text to my dad.

From Freddie : Love u dad x

I then pocketed my phone as I heard the teacher start to talk.

"Morning year 7 today you will have me for an hour then you'll go to your assigned lessons we want to settle you in gently so we will be doing this tomorrow as well"
The teacher explains clapping her hands to be honest I can't remember her name but oh well.

In the hour she let us chat again which was great I got to know bear more and we found out that we have the same taste in music so that's great I also fount out that his dad is very good at singing and can beat box which is sick!.

"Hey my dad can wrap" Khai said joining the conversation

"And my dad can sing" darcy adds

"And my dads really good at the guitar" cara says laughing

"Hey we should put them as a band" I joked we all laughed at that soon though the hour was up and we had our first lesson geography awesome can you read the sarcasm in that because let give you a secret there's definitely some there.

We all got our bags and followed miss to our lesson when we was walking around I got an actual good chance to look at the other students here they dint scare me some of them looked shy others not so shy just looking pathetic how they thought they have a hold on us year 7's because we're the youngest I never liked that with others.

Before I could shout at any one we were brought into a big room with tables scattered and maps and other werid geography things around the room.

"Welcome right sit were you please but no messing or I will have to give consequences out" he said sternly i gulped at this great we sat down and he started to explain the lesson then handed out our books I put my name on it then a little smiley face with the eyes crossed in the corner don't judge I've always done it ever since I saw my dad have a tattoo of it I guess I just fell in love with it.

"Hey do you think this guys strict?" I questioned looking between the group

"Definitely" darcy laughed.