Parents evening

>Louis<

It had been a month since Freddie had started high school and it was finally parents evening the one thing I hated most in life is that. I remember my parents evening they were horrible and my geography teacher was the worst such an arse.

We have to be there at 5 and I'll tell you we'll be late no doubt about it.

It was currently 4:24 in the afternoon and I was still at work luckily Liam had picked up Freddie and was feeding him then bringing him over here.

__

Soon Liam came by dropping Freddie of "thanks for this" i say grabbing Freddie's bag of him.

"No problem now come on because I know that you'll be late so I'll take you" Liam says looking over at me.

"Oh you know me so much" I chuckled

"Come on then let's go"

And we're of heading down to the school my least place I'd rather be.

>third person<

As Liam pulled up to the school the younger boys got out and waited for there dads ever since Liam and Louis United they had been hanging even more of course darcy would come around when they where there she would have tea with the four of them and everything only if they new who her dad was.

"Come then you two" Liam said walking into school "actually boys lead the way

Before they could get any further there was a happy cara leaving the bathroom "cara!" The two younger lads shouting causing her to look over and see two bubbly maniacs.

"Hello you two what a pleasure" she says in a sarcastic voice that could tell was Irish she walked over to them giving Freddie and Liam a small hug.

"Why you down here?" Bear questioned "well Bear bear there's toilets here and unless teachers want me to piss on the flour I have no choice" they were instantly laughing there arses of at that even Liam and Louis heard it.

When they get there Freddie bear and carta lead Liam and Louis in "mate I feel like I'm back in school" Louis laughs "yea it does but come on" Liam says.

The hall had tables set up around and teachers scattered around and chattering coming from everywhere.

"The head teacher will be here in 5 so take a seat!" One of the teachers said.

"Well I'll see you later make sure to come over when the head teachers done" cara says walking over to her dad.

So they took a seat near the back by Louis request
"Welcome parents to middleweight school here today your all here to mostly to get to know how your chid has been working this past month but also to get to know the staff here so enjoy and have fun" he says walking of stage to talk with other teachers

"How can I have fun here" Louis scoffs.

"Louis!" Liam says sternly but has a tint of playfulness.

While Liam and Louis was having there own conversation there was someone on the other side of the hall.

>Niall<

As I stand there with cara by my side I feel out of it ever since I had moved to London I felt lost like I was missing a part of me Yea I've got my wonderful wife Sophie and my beautiful daughter cara but I missed four people the most.

As I was about to get some snacks from the snack stand I noticed cara was gone she did this a lot she's got it from me though I use to be like this I still am I wish Sophie was here she has some really big thing at work so I just had to come I don't mind though I'd do anything for my girls.