Getting Registered

You throw open the door to the guild, which doesn't get much attention besides a few people looking at you like you had some issues.

Looking around, you spotted a few things of interest. Those being a somebody you hadn't planned on seeing, ever again.

Aqua and that guy who got had a heart attack on the street.

Approaching them quickly, you threw your arms over the shoulder of the Brown-haired guy as if you've been friends all your life.

"Nice to see you again, Aqua."

Aqua stared at you with a blank look, before a look of recognition enters her eyes, "Oh, your the guy who saw the NEET's death with me!" She pointed to you, saying this.

The aforementioned NEET looked down at this, mumbling something that sounded suspiciously like, "Great, another person to torment me in this world."

"Yup, that's me! Sorry about laughing at that by the way, Mr..." You trail off, trying to start off on the right foot.

"Kazuma Sato, at your service." He didn't seem to be enjoying himself all that much, maybe you could cheer him up.

"Say buddy, what's your favorite anime, I'm pretty good on the Kazoo."

He glares at you, "I will not have the last memory I have be replaced by a shitty Kazoo!"

"Okay fine, I'll just create a TV afterwards and a few discs, and we can binge it later. Just give me the name!"

Kazuma looked at you closely, "Wait, if you know what Anime is, then you come from Japan too. Why on Earth did you choose to make TV's your power?"

"Pathetic HP-Having Mortal, I can rewrite reality to my whims and have already started spreading Game-Boys on this pathetic excuse of a planet."

This caught the attention of Aqua, who wasn't paying attention until now, "Wait, I thought I only gave you teleportation and a weird edit ability?"

You laugh at her mistake, "You skimmed the Terms and Service, I am now probably the most overpowered thing on this planet."

She hit her head on the desk, probably knowing that her supervisor hates her right now for giving me these abilities.

Kazuma did ask for your help on his quest to obtain cash to register. "Would you give us some money to register then? If your so mighty?"

You nervously chuckle to the group around you, "I actually can create money, I just need to know how much and where to register."

Kazuma smirked with an evil glint in his eye, "We only need three-thousand Eris. That will be enough to pay for all of us."

You pull a bag out of the air, knowing that you were destroying the economy. "Order up." You drop the bag on the table as if you are a very bored part-time worker.

Kazuma snatches the bag, and pulls Aqua up, "Let's do this, hurry up!"

You chuckle to yourself as you follow Kazuma to the desk.

The girl at the desk seemed to watch your group as you walked up to the desk. "Hello," she turns to you, "I'm Luna," she turned back to the group as a whole, "Are you here to register?"

Kazuma nodded as you stood there like a child waiting for their parent to finish talking to a friend. "We have payment for our whole group." He handed the bag to Luna and she counted the coins.

"Everything is in order, who would like to go first." Kazuma pushed forward talking about his 'Latent Abilities' or some other thing.

"Alright. Kazuma Satou... Weird name... All of your stats are average, excluding your intelligence, which is Decently high, and your luck, which is the second highest we have ever seen. With these stats, I would recommend becoming a merchant."

Aqua was snickering in the background while Kazuma was mumbling about how she was 'disapproving of his life-style.'

Kazuma turned to Luna and said meekly, "Just make me an adventurer."

Luna tried to salvage his mood. "Don't worry, you can change your class later when you level up."

Aqua eventually bounced up to the ball, "It's my turn hiki-neet."

After Aqua's card was printed, Luna freaked out. She stared at the card for a bit before screaming about Aqua's god-like (heh) stats.

Aqua chose the Arch-Priest class, a little upset that Goddess wasn't a class.

When it was your turn, the lady turned to you, "please put your hands here." She pointed at the orb, as if you hadn't just watched your two friends do what she was having you do.

A bright light came from the orb, and when it does down, you took off sunglasses that you created to protect your eyesight.

"Alrighty then. Yin Lin, another strange name."

"Actually it's pronounced Y/n L/n."

Luna apologized, "Sorry, Y/n L/n, I hate to say it, but your card is in a language I don't know."

You took the card from her and looked at the card to see Wingdings.

"Uhmm, let me just..." You swipe a few keys and your card is now in the language of this world.

"Oh, thank you for that. Now then... Wha... None of your stats are able to be counted by our machine? Maybe it's just a bug? Please place your hands on the orb again."

You did so, and the same thing happened. They even pulled out another orb for you to try.

Eventually, Luna got tired, "I guess your stats are unable to be counted on these machines, I'm sorry to say, but until we figure out your stats, you will be automatically placed as an adventurer. Just note however, that your stats are probably much higher and as soon as we figure this out, we will notify you so you can switch classes."

You nod your head at her words, and put your card in your pocket. You turned back around to see Aqua surrounded by a bunch of people being applauded for her Arch-Priest status.

After another few hours at the guild hall, you created a door to a pocket dimension that would serve as a house. The door into the home was placed on a well-hidden tree.

You layed on your bed and tried to sleep, but eventually created a phone to try and look at memes before falling asleep. Somehow your pocket dimension had WiFi? Don't think about it, it will only give you a headache. Soon, the soft lull of silence helped you fall asleep.