Frogger

After that day you, Kazuma, and Aqua worked for the guild, doing jobs wherever they could be found. One day you would carry *cough* teleport *cough* materials around, and if needed, purchase *cough* clone *cough* the materials for the project.

The next day, you and Aqua would work at a store for some guy who would get really mad if you didn't sell literally everything. Aqua would be scolded so much she almost broke into tears. She also wasted her wage on alcohol. The only reason you yourself couldn't clone the trash for her was you would need a drink of it, and you really didn't think that really cheap booze would be good for your liver.

Another day would see you three carrying around...

Another day...

You, Kazuma, and Aqua were laying around the weird magic house thing you built, when Kazuma and you slowly turned to each other before you both came to a realization.

You both spoke simultaneously "Something is wrong here!"

Aqua raised her head off the bed that was supplies by you "Do you two need to use the bathroom? You both should know where it is."

Kazuma started yelling at the ceiling "This isn't right! We haven't done anything that we would do as adventurers! We just do work around town!"

You coughed to gain the two's attention, "I mean, Kazuma has a point. I can only create so many Eris before people get suspicious... Or fuck over the economy but we won't talk about that."

Kazuma nodded rapidly "Yeah! We need to start doing actual work or else we'll be stuck here in Axel forever."

"Don't worry guys! We can take a quest tomorrow, if you two are getting so antsy." Aqua tried to chill you and Kazuma out.

Kazuma instantly starts muttering about what kind of quest the three of you should do when a knock can be heard at the door.

"I'll go see what that is." You stand from the sofa and walk towards the door, and to spare Kazuma and Aqua from making fools of themselves in front of someone you create a wall cutting them off from the door, and open the door.

Outside the door you see some lady with a clipboard. "Hello sir, are you..." The woman takes a look at the clipboard "Y/n L/n?"

"Perhaps, may I ask why?" You tilt your head at the lady in question.

"Okay then... As you should be aware, creating property that doesn't follow the laws of space and time is illegal as of Article 23, Paragraph 49. You have twenty minutes to evacuate before a dispell is cast on the building. Please leave the building unless you wish to be erased from this universe!" The woman coughs again before closing a scroll she recited that from.

"Why are magical homes like this banned? Might I ask?" You were pretty mad, as you may lose your house which you created with minimal effort.

"Because..." She started like she was explaining to a child why they could not go to a fast food restaurant "You could create a hole in the fabric of reality and destroy all life as we know it. An event much like this nearly occured due to the Crimson Demon clan screwing around with reality magic."

"All right? And if I told you that I could literally recode reality to my whims?"

"I wouldn't believe you, because if you could the Demon King would be deleted from existance before we even met."

"Understandable reasoning... Your still wrong. I guess I'll delete the door then."

You walked out of the room and closed off all access to said room.