Chapter 35: The Maze

A/N: Yesssss! Skl ko lang to guys. Learning How to Love in Hugh University is my longest story! Yes! Anyways, enjoy your reading in this chapter and still thank you for supporting LHTLIHU and me!

"Last year, our special test is Math Challenge which test if all of you learn something related to academics in this university. This year, we will held a another special test, and our test will be maze! All of the students who got number one please form a line, number two and so on." Dean said which we all responded to that.

Magkasabay kaming pumunta ni Mark sa space kung saan designated and team 1.

"For this year's test, the rules are just simple. The first team who have the most players who will get out of the maze before the time ends, wins!"

Halos lahat kami ay tig sasampu lang. Yes, nasa 40 or 50 lang kami na nandito, I still fon't know kung bakit ang yaman nila ay wala na ngang pa tuition.

"Students, please follow me."

Dean guided us the way to the maze. Its..... damn huge! Makakalabas ba kami dito?!

"I'll all give you time to plan. Use your time wisely."

"Guys!" Mark clapped.

Oh well Mark's team is composed of me, him, Terrence, Fiona, Jerry, Mhel, Grey, Bastien, Carla and Cara.

"Terrence." I called him. He's still talking to Kelly eh. They seems close, I think they like each other.

"Oh Ate Sapphire, sorry kinakausap ko pa kasi si Ate Kelly." He said and then gave me a apologetic smile.

"Its fine. Anyways, Mark is planning and he is looking for you."

"Oh yeah shoot. I'll see you later ate Kelly, Ate Sapphire."

"Sure." We both said.

"Goodluck Kelly." I said and then I offered my hand for a hand shake.

"Goodluck also Sapphire!" She said while smiling and then she shake my hand.

I waved at her sign that I'm going.

"Here's our strategy. Who among you is good in mazes? Especially in remembering in which path you choose?"

I immediately raised my hand. Oo alam kong hindi ako matalino pero nasubukan ko na ang sarili ko sa mazes at madali kong matandaan ang mga pasikot sikot dito.

"Good, me and Sapphire will split up to cover more grounds in the maze. We will remember each passageway, each deadends in the maze. The rest, will stay together. Don't split up until me and Sapphire came to pick you all up, understood?"

We all nodded. Sounds like a plan.

"If we don't came back after one hour and thirty minutes, split up and find your way out of here. Understood?"

We nodded again.

"Good." He said and then humarap na ulit kaming lahat kay Dean.

I saw the other groups preparing and strategizing.

Kelly, Felip, and Scarlet are on the same team. While Gail and Garry  are on the same team. And Frank, he's the only one I know in the fourth team.

I really hope we win. I wanted to taste those previlages!

"Time's up! Students, I will now announce how many time you have to get out of this maze. You only have three hours to do that. So better hurry up."

"Mark, what if Dean let us go there one by one?" I whispered.

"Then we will find each other first before covering the ground." He told not only to me but to everyone.

"Team 1, please go inside the maze one by one."

Oh shoot!

"Just stay where you are and we will find you." I said giving them a reassuring smile.

Mark go first. And then me Terrence, Fiona and so on.

As I entered the maze it felt like its impossible to get out of here!

Its actually a garden maze.

I started walking down in the left side which our team is, luckily I was right that, were onlyin the same line but of course with obstacles.

I first found Terrence then Fiona, and then Mark.

"Nahanap mo na agad yung iba? Ang bilis naman!" Sabi ko. Eh kasi naman dalawa lang yung nakita ko eh sa kanya anim! Tangina lang?

"My speciality my love." He said and then winked.

Ah maghanap ang speciality nya.

"Like what as planned. Lets first stick together." He said and then we all walked in the never ending maze.

"Dean showed the maze to the acting leaders right?" I asked him. Tanging kami lang ang nakakaalam nun kaya pabulong ko lang yun sinabi.

"Yeah, pero ang natandaan ko lang ay yung mga lalabasan ng players sa una at saka yung mga passage na malapit dun sa dulo ng maze. Ikaw anong naalala mo?"

Itinuro ko ang sarili ko. "Ang pina kita naman sa amin ni Dean ay yung lalabasan ng ibang groups at saka mga rules eh, hindi naman pinakita yung maze--"

"Of course he does! You didn't notice it?"

"What I didn't notice huh?"

"You said he showed you where the other team is going out right? Then he showed you the half of the maze." He said and then we stopped.

"Hanggang dito lang ang tanda ko." He said to me.

"Isa ito sa malapit na passageway dun sa exit ng maze. Now tell me what you remember." He asked me.

I closed my eyes remembering each detail.

"Here is where team 2 will get out." He said and pointed the left part.

"Team 3 and 4 will be in the right side." He said and then gestured the right side of the map.

"There are two ways to get out of here." I said remembering the map.

"There, if we covered the left ground, dead end. But if we go left and then turned right, we will be able to reach the first passage way." I said remembering it.

"The other one is the opposite of the first one." I stated.

"Right, I will cover the right side while you on the left side."

"Copy."

"Stay here, if the other team sees you, walk as if nothing happens." We stated.

They all nodded.

"Remember our plan." He looked at our team then to me.

I was about to left but he held my wrist and landed a soft kiss on my forehead which made our team mates cringed.

"Be careful love."

"I will." I said and then left.

I trust my memories and him. I just hope my memory won't betray me now.

~4572Angel