Chapter 37: The Maze III

A/N: Still third person's Point of View po ulit. At saka po, para lang po maliwanag, Team 1 po sina Mark, team 2 sina Garry, Team 3 sina Felip and Team 4 sina Frank. Happy reading po!

"The hell Sapphire, you're so genius." Mark teased and teased her again and again nung mapansin nyang ayaw ni Sapphire na matawag syang matalino dahil nga in denial sya.

"Fuck you Mark." She said at sinalubong sina Gail na pangatlong dumating.

"Hey. Nice job both of you!" Sapphire greeted them with a fake smile.

She looks so pissed off because of Mark, Kelly and Felip teasing her over and over.

"Wala pa kaming ibang kasama na dumadating?" Garry asked Sapphire.

"Wala pa. Baka nasa gitna pa lang sila ng maze." She stated.

"Panalo na kayo Sapphire. Kayo na ang unang dumating tapos kumpleto pa kayo. What strategy did you used?" Gail and Garry asked.

"Dean said to us that we should keep it secret hanggang sa matapos ang test na ito." She said. "Isang oras nalang naman eh. Mabilis na yan." She said ang then waved para umalis.

"So genius, did you tell them our strategy?" Mark asked and then hugged her from the back. Walang pakialam kung maraming tao ang nakakakita.

"No." She said in a monotone voice.

Mark's brows furrowed. "Are you mad?"

She shook her head. And then tumingin ulit sa monitor.

14 out of almost 40 students who joined this game only find their way out, but the big question is, will others will be able to get out of that maze? Or they will just simply lose?

Oh, there are three new comers from Kelly and Felip's team.

"Have you seen Scarlet?" Felip asked his team mates.

"I haven't leader." She said formally.

"Where the hell is that fcking girl?" He asked.

"Maybe she's near? Let's just hope that she's near." Kelly comforted her.

"I'm getting worried for her. Don't get me wrong, I'm worried as a leader. She don't want to be alone, I know that." Felip said and then sighed.

"Trust her Felip, she can get out of that maze."

"I hope so." He said and then sighed heavily.

___________

"Nakakabored." Sabi ni Scarlet. "Wala nmaan sigurong masama kung mag lalakad ako diba?" She said at tumayo na't naglakad.

She walked and walked until napagod ulit sya.

"Sa susunod na mag kakaroon ng ganitong maze ulit, I swear hindi na ako sasali. Nakakapagod Tangina."

"Dead end?! Again?!" She said and then took another path.

"Oh, pile of rocks. Maybe I should follow it." She said and started to follow the trail that Sapphire took.

Which means, she's close to the exit.

___________

"Bakit parang mas lalo akong nalayo?" Tanong ni Frank sa sarili.

"Try kong, bumalik?" He said at bumalik nga.

"At last, nakita ko rin ang exit!"

"Frank, you made it!" Fiona said.

"I guess?"

Now, their eyes are all in Scarlet because she's the only one that is in top that is left in this freaking maze.