Chapter 10

"The Simpsons will always be my favorite" Wendy said as she lay back on her bed while Hayley looked for something to order in the menu.

There was gentle knock on the door and Hayley stood up to get it.

"Hey" Harry said as soon as Hayley opened the door.

"Hey Harry" Hayley said, smiling at Harry.

"Would you mind if I speak with Wendy? I need to ask her something important"

"Wendy?" Hayley asked, clearly confused.

"You want to speak to me?" Wendy asked with the same tone as Hayley.

"Yeah" Harry said. Hayley shrugged and Wendy got off the bed and walked to Harry slowly.

"What do you want?" Wendy asked, not meaning to be rude but she can't help it. It's not like everyday the boy who's so transfixed by your best friend talks to you. 

"Can I speak to you in private?" Harry asked and Wendy looked apologetically at Hayley before nodding and following Harry into the corridor.

Hayley looked at the both of them before closing the door and walking back to bed, wondering what that "talk" between Harry and Wendy will be about.

"What do you want Harry?" Wendy asked as soon as they reached the end of the hallway.

"Don't freak out okay?" Harry said and Wendy nodded.

"I'm gonna ask Hayley to be my girlfriend"

"WHAT?"

"I said don't freak out!" Harry said, looking around just in case Hayley might be spying behind the potted plant.

"That's great" Wendy said, smiling at Harry.

"You think so?"

"I guess, she really likes you. A lot. Sure she likes the Harry Styles everyone keeps talking about, but she likes the real you so much" Wendy said.

"Really? You think she'll say yes. She might say no after all the effort me and Liam have gone through"

"I guess. When are you gonna ask her and what effort?" Wendy asked.

"I was planning on asking her later. After you take her out to the mall or something and confirm that she would really say yes" Harry said, smiling cheekily at Wendy.

"Alright, alright. But what's your plan Styles?"

"Well, we're planning on trespassing into your hotel room. Set up a lot of stuff, including food and roses and then when the both of you return, ta-da! I sing her song to make her fall in love with me even more and then I ask her to be mine and then she says yes and then we live happily ever after" Harry said, smiling like it’s the most brilliant plan in the world.

"Cool, I'm in" I shrug.

"Oh yeah, you wouldn't mind if Niall tags along among you girls. Right?" Harry asked, peering at Wendy.

"Niall?" Wendy asked, the memory of Rhiannon and Niall in the park fresh in her mind.

"Please, I know you felt bad about Rhiannon and Niall feels really bad about you ignoring him. Just talk to him, even just a bit"

"How'd you know about that incident?" Wendy asked.

"Zayn"

"The figures"

"Okay so, mall then hotel okay?" Harry asked.

"Okay" Wendy said before walking back to their hotel room.