I

After falling under the spell, Byleth puts her right hand on Dimitri's armored chest and he takes her left hand in his right hand while his left hand holds her close to him. Upon seeing this, her allies charged towards them to get her back, but only Petra and Linhardt survive and they immediately flee on her pegasus. Dimitri then abducts Byleth and starts making his way back to House Blaiddyd with her in his arms with his right hand on her head to keep her head against his armored chest. On the way back, she falls asleep in his arms and Dimitri turns his head to look at Byleth with a smile on his face. "Yes. Sleep for now and I'll wake you up when we get to my room so I can get you cleaned up, Byleth.", he said to her before turning his head back to the path in front of him and continued walking back to the castle with her in his arms. Once in his room, he wakes her up and drags her to the bathroom, where he gets her undressed and puts her in the bathtub before turning on warm water. Within ten minutes, Dimitri turns off the water and puts some soap on his hands before he starts to put it in Byleth's hair. Once done with this, she closes her eyes before he puts his left hand over her mouth and dunks her under the water to rinse the soap off her hair before pulling her head back up. He then drains the water and uses a towel to dry her off and get the water out of her hair before putting a blue nightgown on her and changing into his pajamas. Dimitri then brought Byleth to the bedroom's mirror and sat her down on the chair before picking up the hairbrush and started to brush her hair while she looked at the mirror. Once done brushing her hair, he put the hairbrush down on the dresser and helped her up before taking her out of the bedroom and giving her to the castle seamstress, who took her to one of the guest bedrooms and tucked her into the bed before closing the curtains and she fell asleep.