II

The next morning, the castle seamstress walked into the room with a metal mannequin with a light blue dress, a white choker with a blue ribbon and a light blue clip with the crest of Blaiddyd on it and a short, black, white and blue fur coat with a brass chain attached on the metal mannequin, which she puts in one of the corners of the room. Before leaving the room, she tells her the king has something to give her and tells her she'll be back later to help her get changed into the outfit. Byleth makes her way over to Dimitri in his bedroom. "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?", he asks her. "Yes, I did.", she replies. He then brings her over to the drawer, where he takes off her goddess ring and puts a emerald ring on her finger. He then gets her to sit down on the chair and brushes her hair with the hairbrush before sending her back to the guest bedroom, where the seamstress later helped her change into the light blue dress before placing the white choker on her neck and putting the fur coat on. Later that day, she led her out to a neatly set up wedding ceremony area in the garden. Dimitri was standing at the front of the isle. He was more than happy when he turned and saw Byleth in the light blue dress, the white choker and the fur coat. She walked down the isle to him and he took her hand before they both turned around to face the priest in front of them. Once they made their vows, they kissed each other and ended the ceremony. The next day, he officially crowned her queen in the throne room. Four years later, while she was in labor, her screams broke her free from the spell, but Byleth forgave Dimitri before she safely brought a boy and a girl into their lives. She named them Xavier and Rosie. The end.