{I Wish}

Idk what to title this yet.

If you have any suggestions/ideas, go for it and I'll choose or smthn

But it's okay if not, cuz I'll think of smthn later akcnejic

Anyways, this is trash so ahahhaha

Jaemin is one of the laziest person you would meet, Renjun would know.

He lives with his friend, Renjun. Obviously. In a pretty decent apartment around the city.

He's jobless, well, recently. He got fired.

He's had a few flings and relationships, all to which broke things off with him saying 'we don't fit, I'm sorry'.

When really, half of those people just couldn't continue what they have with Jaemin because the said boy just.... Doesn't acknowledge them a lot.

He's too busy lazing around their apartment, Renjun leaving him be some of the times.

When Renjun isn't there, it's a whole junkyard.

But whenever the Chinese male arrives from an errand or from work, he goes berserk on his friend for not taking responsibility and just relies on him.

So, what happens when his recent ex leaves the Orange Munchkin cat he gave her once they break up.

Teaser:

"Did she really gave back the cat you bought her?"

"Well, what do you think?"

"Jaemin, you barely take care of anything!"

"So? It's just a cat, how hard can it be?"

"You don't know anything about responsibility." Renjun rolls his eyes at his roommate's stupidity.